List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 5835, Replies: 157
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #111   2013/07/30 02:24PM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    fadingrose

I'll be very disappointed if Justin (dimples or not) ends up walking into the dark side by joining EJ's faction. I think or hope he's a good guy, competent lawyer, and a credible family man who will realize that jumping ship & enabling the DiMera emperor's schemes will endanger himself and his loved ones. Steffy may be temrporarily down-but I doubt he's OUT. Of course, it would be intriguing if Justin ends up in the middle of renewed DiMera/Kiriakis warfare. Which side will he choose?

#112   2013/07/30 02:28PM
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille: Justin and Elvis are like oil and water imo! After he gets Samantha off don't see them rejoining forces. Justin knows that working with Elvis has his lawyer, is futile. The only reason he's representing Samantha again is because of his son, who encouraged him to do what he knew was right in his heart.

Not sure you will get your wish Mille After the monkey trial that we just witness it might be the catalyst again to make Justin rethink this so called morale society and go all in

Don't think so!

#113   2013/07/30 08:49PM
    allmylovingdays

I already know we watch a completely different show Mille

How can anyone not see Justin's face after they pulled apart Ej and Sami to take her away that he was devastated for them.

#114   2013/07/31 01:53PM
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays: I already know we watch a completely different show Mille

How can anyone not see Justin's face after they pulled apart Ej and Sami to take her away that he was devastated for them.

Well I'm watching Days Don't know what your watching!
    Yes, Justin knows that Samantha only shot the bad cop, cause she wanted to save Rafe. As far as Elvis is concerned, Justin has his number. He fooled Justin once, but Justin's not going to let him fool him twice.

#115   2013/07/31 03:49PM
    Moms Days

Quote mille:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I already know we watch a completely different show Mille

Yes, Justin knows that Samantha only shot the bad cop, cause she wanted to save Rafe. As far as Elvis is concerned, Justin has his number. He fooled Justin once, but Justin's not going to let him fool him twice.

Justin was still reeling from everything that he was hit with all at one time. He was blindsided but Ejami, Adrienne and Sonny all in a one day period of time. However, EJ and Justin started to build a good working relationship and enjoyed their achievements together. I do think the longer Justin works with EJ the closer they will get. EJ does not have a mentor or even a friend he can trust, and he does respect Justin. Also, Justin was deeply honored that EJ wanted to offer him such a big position in his company and even said he knew he could trust him. Ultimately I think when this all plays out there will be a friendship between the two of them.

#116   2013/07/31 04:54PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:

Justin was still reeling from everything that he was hit with all at one time. He was blindsided but Ejami, Adrienne and Sonny all in a one day period of time. However, EJ and Justin started to build a good working relationship and enjoyed their achievements together. I do think the longer Justin works with EJ the closer they will get. EJ does not have a mentor or even a friend he can trust, and he does respect Justin. Also, Justin was deeply honored that EJ wanted to offer him such a big position in his company and even said he knew he could trust him. Ultimately I think when this all plays out there will be a friendship between the two of them.

Definately!!
    I believe Justin soon'll be the head of the Kiriakis family since Victor is becoming a bit fussy and only wants to play house with Maggie. Brady is no good to the company only wanting to jump from bed to bed and Philip is out and about.. somewhere...
    It'll be a friendship between the greek and the italian empire of Salem.......,. Quite posh...

#117   2013/08/01 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:

I agree its a working relationship but we can't forget that EJ wants to get even with Adriene and she is Justin's wife....so after this trial -I keep thinking it is going to be a DiMera vs Kiriakis fued.

#118   2013/08/02 12:37AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:

I agree its a working relationship but we can't forget that EJ wants to get even with Adriene and she is Justin's wife....so after this trial -I keep thinking it is going to be a DiMera vs Kiriakis fued.

it's getting tricky and I love it!

Justin the white,
    and EJ the grey! Love them both!

#119   2013/08/03 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:

it's getting tricky and I love it!

Justin the white,
    and EJ the grey! Love them both!

I think that EJ needs someone like Justin -not just a YES MAN so I wish they would let them get along again.

LOVED hearing Justin's wife crying yesterday over her hubby and son not being able to forget or forgive her yet. HA take that dumbo!

#120   2013/08/05 11:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Ian the SOD there's a spoilers about Justin and Adrienne. Hope the spoiler has some bite to it

Also in same SOD a letter to the magazine praised Justin being upfront and in a major storyline. I could agree more i am glad he is still working on Sami's behalf. I need him to get those dang policemen to stay away from. Sami - somehow they need to show the judge that Sami's safety is in jeopardy in the SPD

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list