List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 6319, Replies: 157
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/07/30 07:26AM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    Moms Days

Justin new the risks of helping EJ take down Stefano and he did it with a lot of joy. Justin is not some milk toast person he is a fighter and knows how to play with the big boys. Sonny was right when he said Justin would do the same thing Sami did if he was protecting Sonny. I think that is what convinced Justin to help Sami again. Justin has a right to be angry since he was blindside, but like Sonny said Sami did not cover it up to protect herself. She lied to protect Will and that is why Sonny covered it up too. Justin and Sonny have such a wonderful relationship.

#102   2013/07/30 09:38AM
    mille

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille: Again, just like Justin knows that Elvis and Samantha will always lie when is suits them. When it comes to getting over on people, the word truth is not in their vocabulary!

EJAMI knows the vocabulary of love!

Love, Yeah right, more like lust with sex, but love, far from it!

#103   2013/07/30 10:57AM
    Moms Days

So happy Justin has such a major part in this storyline. Love to see Justin and Ejami working together!!! Justin in lawyer mode is the best!

#104   2013/07/30 11:16AM
    Conservator

You'll forgive me for raining on your parade I expect, but NOTHING about the Jusin character is attractive to me.

#105   2013/07/30 11:50AM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot yesterday to mention that after this whole Sami fiasco -Justin's words yesterday about Greeks and revenge will this be the beginning if a new Kiriakis and DiMera war????!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 11:51AM
    #106   2013/07/30 01:22PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I forgot yesterday to mention that after this whole Sami fiasco -Justin's words yesterday about Greeks and revenge will this be the beginning if a new Kiriakis and DiMera war????!!!!!

I think it is so cool to have Justin and EJ working together for a common cause. I know Justin was upset with EJami yesterday but he will get over it. I really think Justin likes EJ he is just worried about Sonny.

#107   2013/07/30 01:32PM
    dazgonby

I actually like Justin and Ej working together...and no way did Justin not enjoy the work he did for Ej...you could see it...he liked it!
    And I think he would have taken the offer to work for Ej if all this craziness and lieing hadn't of happened.
    He was for sure thinking it over and that is what set Adrienne off in to outer space....her hate took on a whole new meaning

#108   2013/07/30 01:39PM
    Moms Days

Quote dazgonby: I actually like Justin and Ej working together...and no way did Justin not enjoy the work he did for Ej...you could see it...he liked it!
    And I think he would have taken the offer to work for Ej if all this craziness and lieing hadn't of happened.
    He was for sure thinking it over and that is what set Adrienne off in to outer space....her hate took on a whole new meaning

I think before this is all said and done that Justin will end up working for EJ. At least that is my wish, please.

#109   2013/07/30 01:52PM
    mille

Justin and Elvis are like oil and water imo! After he gets Samantha off don't see them rejoining forces. Justin knows that working with Elvis has his lawyer, is futile. The only reason he's representing Samantha again is because of his son, who encouraged him to do what he knew was right in his heart.

#110   2013/07/30 02:16PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Justin and Elvis are like oil and water imo! After he gets Samantha off don't see them rejoining forces. Justin knows that working with Elvis has his lawyer, is futile. The only reason he's representing Samantha again is because of his son, who encouraged him to do what he knew was right in his heart.

Not sure you will get your wish Mille After the monkey trial that we just witness it might be the catalyst again to make Justin rethink this so called morale society and go all in

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list