List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 5853, Replies: 157
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/29 11:52AM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    mille

Lol, taking Samantha case again, he's only doing it for his son. He knows Elvis and Samantha will lye again if they had to. Loved the warning he gave them.

#92   2013/07/29 12:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Lol, taking Samantha case again, he's only doing it for his son. He knows Elvis and Samantha will lye again if they had to. Loved the warning he gave them.

I think he likes Elvis and Samantha deep down in his heart and spirit!
    Taking down Steffy must have ignited the ruthlessness behind those dimples and he just diggs it... Justin is a Kiriakis....not born to fight with mittens on. Those Lions claws are now going to tear Bernardi's so called flawless reputation into pieces, and hopefully his wife's whiney face
    Can't wait for it to happen... Where's the popcorn

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 12:21PM
    #93   2013/07/29 01:19PM
    monelise0168

OMG I think he gets better with age!

#94   2013/07/29 01:32PM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, taking Samantha case again, he's only doing it for his son. He knows Elvis and Samantha will lye again if they had to. Loved the warning he gave them.

Taking down Steffy must have ignited the ruthlessness behind those dimples and he just diggs it... Justin is a Kiriakis....not born to fight with mittens on. Those Lions claws are now going to tear Bernardi's so called flawless reputation into pieces, and hopefully his wife's whiney face

monelise0168: OMG I think he gets better with age!

Can't wait for it to happen, either!!

#95   2013/07/29 01:32PM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:

I doubt those dimples will help this case, but JUstin aeems to be a lawyer with real integrity and ability and desire for true justice to prevail. Whether or not he likes Ejami, I think he's smart enough to save Sami without resorting to ruthless claws-out tehniques, even though he learned that MO as a Kiriakis.

P.S. I just hope he doesn't regret his part in helping Ej take Steffy down!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 01:35PM
    #96   2013/07/29 02:15PM
    mille

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I doubt those dimples will help this case, but JUstin aeems to be a lawyer with real integrity and ability and desire for true justice to prevail. Whether or not he likes Ejami, I think he's smart enough to save Sami without resorting to ruthless claws-out tehniques, even though he learned that MO as a Kiriakis.

P.S. I just hope he doesn't regret his part in helping Ej take Steffy down!

I think Justin will come to regret helping Elvis. Not only is Justin now a target for Stefano, so is his family. Imo, thinking something is going to happen to Sonny.

#97   2013/07/29 02:22PM
    allmylovingdays

I agree I m worried that something may happen to Sonny but you know what -if you are forewarned you are forearmed. AND he seems to get it. Sonny is an adult as he has told Adriene time and again. He can only help him so far. Sonny & Will need to be on guard.

I hope Justin ends up being smart like he showed us today but helping EJAMI. Hopefully he can keep Adriene in check because it is because of her that everything is out and no one can tell us she was only doing it to save Sonny --even Justin knows that is a load of BS

#98   2013/07/29 02:42PM
    mille

Again, just like Justin knows that Elvis and Samantha will always lie when is suits them. When it comes to getting over on people, the word truth is not in their vocabulary!

#99   2013/07/30 05:55AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

I'll make it!

#100   2013/07/30 05:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille: Again, just like Justin knows that Elvis and Samantha will always lie when is suits them. When it comes to getting over on people, the word truth is not in their vocabulary!

EJAMI knows the vocabulary of love!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list