List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 07:46AM, Views: 6538, Replies: 157
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/08 06:16AM
    Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    allmylovingdays

I am so glad we are seeing more of him. I hoped he would have been more active in the Will, Sonny, Nick fiasco but if he is going to help EJ take down Stefano -I am all for it!

#2   2013/05/08 08:21AM
    Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I am so glad we are seeing more of him. I hoped he would have been more active in the Will, Sonny, Nick fiasco but if he is going to help EJ take down Stefano -I am all for it!

Glad too. Hope we see so much more of him with EJ!!

#3   2013/05/08 10:16AM
    flightygirl

I like justin and wish he had a bigger part!

#4   2013/05/08 10:26AM
    littleguysmom

I to think Justin is a fine looking man and I would just like to squeeze those little dimples lol

#5   2013/05/08 10:26AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote allmylovingdays: I am so glad we are seeing more of him. I hoped he would have been more active in the Will, Sonny, Nick fiasco but if he is going to help EJ take down Stefano -I am all for it!

Me too - love that man.

#6   2013/05/08 11:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I like justin and wish he had a bigger part!

With this plot of EJ's we might get our wish

#7   2013/05/08 12:22PM
    sharon n nic...

So happy that Justin is working with EJ.

Hopefully this means we get to see more of him.

#8   2013/05/08 12:55PM
    Dakota 4762

I met Wally in Boston a couple of years ago and he told me the funniest story. Apparently, a fan of his went to his mom's house and asked if he was home. She told her no but welcomed her to stay for dinner. Then it started to get late, so she told her it was late to drive back and offered her Wally's old room for the night. Then his mom told him and he was so embarrassed he didn't know what to do or say to the fan when he arrived at his mom's house.

#9   2013/05/08 01:16PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Dakota 4762:

I met Wally in Boston a couple of years ago and he told me the funniest story. Apparently, a fan of his went to his mom's house and asked if he was home. She told her no but welcomed her to stay for dinner. Then it started to get late, so she told her it was late to drive back and offered her Wally's old room for the night. Then his mom told him and he was so embarrassed he didn't know what to do or say to the fan when he arrived at his mom's house.

Wow!

Some fans just go nuts....

#10   2013/05/21 11:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Even though you were stuck sharing screen time with that pitiful Kate. I still love those dimples

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list