List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This show is absolutely awful!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This show is absolutely awful!

Started by Kelby at 2013/05/07 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:02AM, Views: 2717, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/10 01:02PM
    Re: This show is absolutely awful!
    waggo50

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I am loving the show.

We have EJAMI!

I agree we have EJAMI finally and that's all I care about.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/10 01:03PM
    #22   2013/05/10 01:12PM
    Nana 11

I agree that it is awful!!

#23   2013/05/10 08:20PM
    venicelani

The Daniel and Sami show...how do you want it to be?I so hope they won't throw JJ under the bus like they did to Chloe and Jack to prop Daniel and GAGGIFER.I hope he gives them hell and destroys them.

#24   2013/05/11 07:22AM
    zuzu61

IMO.. Yesterday was the Rafe show.. It took EVERYTHING in me to watch R--- with Hope.. They couldn't afford to keep Bo, but they've hired about 10 new guys to replace him!!! P!$$&d!!!!

#25   2013/05/12 02:34PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote zuzu61: IMO.. Yesterday was the Rafe show.. It took EVERYTHING in me to watch R--- with Hope.. They couldn't afford to keep Bo, but they've hired about 10 new guys to replace him!!! P!$$&d!!!!

I'm glad I don't watch anymore - that would make me sick, too! And the hiring of all these new people rather than keep Bo and WRITE for him makes NO SENSE. This show is indeed "awful" and won't improve until changes are made at the top! Just the truth!

#26   2013/05/13 12:37AM
    mille

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote zuzu61: IMO.. Yesterday was the Rafe show.. It took EVERYTHING in me to watch R--- with Hope.. They couldn't afford to keep Bo, but they've hired about 10 new guys to replace him!!! P!$$&d!!!!

I'm glad I don't watch anymore - that would make me sick, too! And the hiring of all these new people rather than keep Bo and WRITE for him makes NO SENSE. This show is indeed "awful" and won't improve until changes are made at the top! Just the truth!

The new people that are coming in, their not being paid like the top vets. Days is fazing the vets out! Days is also approaching summer, so we will see more new faces and the teen scene. Budget cuts, had Corday, letting go of J&M back in 09.'. As much as I love these two characters, I'm surprise their still on the show. I know that John Black will be leaving the canvas for awhile, don't know if he will be back. Lol, probably not! What I'm really surprised about is Days hasn't SORAS any of the kids, that are all ready on the show. IMO, they went overboard when they SOARS Isabella Black and Elvis DiMera. Samantha was in her teens with tot William when Susan had Elvis. And Shawn D, was like what 7 or 8 when Isabella "Belle" was born. IMO, give Days until the end of 2014' I think they are taping so much in advance to bring closure to the characters and the show.

#27   2013/05/16 11:54AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote mille:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

The new people that are coming in, their not being paid like the top vets. Days is fazing the vets out! Days is also approaching summer, so we will see more new faces and the teen scene. Budget cuts, had Corday, letting go of J&M back in 09.'. As much as I love these two characters, I'm surprise their still on the show. I know that John Black will be leaving the canvas for awhile, don't know if he will be back. Lol, probably not! What I'm really surprised about is Days hasn't SORAS any of the kids, that are all ready on the show. IMO, they went overboard when they SOARS Isabella Black and Elvis DiMera. Samantha was in her teens with tot William when Susan had Elvis. And Shawn D, was like what 7 or 8 when Isabella "Belle" was born. IMO, give Days until the end of 2014' I think they are taping so much in advance to bring closure to the characters and the show.

You can surely count on the fact "closure" to the show is definitely on the horizon. They've done absolutely NOTHING to improve it or appeal to the once-strong audience. They'll absolutely die (slow death, unfortunately - it became entirely too painful & frustrating to watch so I DID quit altogether last year) whenever that next cancellation period comes up!

#28   2013/05/16 12:38PM
    dazgonby

It does seem that some of these s/l are a planned effort to get it to die off.

#29   2013/05/16 12:53PM
    Fansince83

Absolutely agree with you-- this show has gone far below par for quite a few years now. Disgusted with the storylines and the characters. This show will be gone by 2014, if not sooner. How can people sit through this garbage is surprising.

#30   2013/05/16 01:54PM
    dazgonby

[quote]Quote Fansince83: Absolutely agree with you-- this show has gone far below par for quite a few years now. Disgusted with the storylines and the characters. This show will be gone by 2014, if not sooner. How can people sit through this garbage is surprising.[/quote]

I hope for the best and gag at the rest

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list