List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This show is absolutely awful!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This show is absolutely awful!

Started by Kelby at 2013/05/07 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:02AM, Views: 2708, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/09 12:39PM
    Re: This show is absolutely awful!
    Moms Days

A couple of years ago I would have agreed with you, but this past year and a half I have enjoyed it more and more. Other than the Dannifer storylines which are the same story over and over again with a new villan/villaness trying to keep them apart I have liked it more and more. Since December I find myself watching it pretty consistently.

#12   2013/05/09 12:43PM
    HouseTops

I love the show these days!! Romance & intrigue with a little bit of the past!! Not at all awful!!

#13   2013/05/09 01:24PM
    CindyHaskins

I just wanted to say that days of our lives lack good storyline that involve romance and family and adventure and mystery and intrigue. where are the storyline for the vets of the show.

#14   2013/05/09 02:23PM
    flightygirl

Who are the vets? Jenn seems to be on CONSTANTLY. Sami has a pretty big storyline. How long do you have to be on to be considered a vet?

#15   2013/05/09 02:28PM
    CindyHaskins

Who are vets on days of our lives the are kayla and hope and maggie and victor and Stefano and marlena and john and roman and abe.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/09 02:29PM
    #16   2013/05/09 05:35PM
    Kelby

I guess the only people watching are the ones that like it and they are mostly posting on this board. I just do not get this shows likeability anymore. Plot driven mostly, nothing matches up.

#17   2013/05/10 07:22AM
    EpicFail

Quote flightygirl: Who are the vets? Jenn seems to be on CONSTANTLY. Sami has a pretty big storyline. How long do you have to be on to be considered a vet?

10 years or more.

#18   2013/05/10 11:01AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

Quote Kelby: Everything about it has been messed up for way too long. Writers you have to do better than this or just go ahead and cancel it. Pretty much every character has been butchered and/or has become so stale. Hope needs a storyline if she is going to hang around. Let's get serious. Kristen's story is terrible. Why did they bring her back? Her return is all bulls..t! Her and Brady! Come on! And do not get me started on Jennifer. I use to love her back in the day. Pitiful! This is all the writers fault. I do not know how this show is still on the air. How can anyone watch this nonsense. I love this show, but this is not right. I see why it is dead last in the soap ratings. DOOL you're are going to be next canceled. Get it together!

I totally agree with you Kristen and Brady story is do dumb, John saying he will sleep with Kristen to show Brady what she really is really stupid/to risk his "true love" Marlena no one would do that Jen and Daniel so forced there is no chemistry and while a lot will disagree please please do not keep having Sami win out in everything

#19   2013/05/10 11:57AM
    cherry martini

Get rid of the writers!!! I strongly beleive they're the anti-Christ. heres Nicloe constantly LUSTING after a priest, and then there's another Godly(Saint) title that always being applied to a TRAMP,that would Jennifer Horton, you know the that's so family orientated, that is only for family, but not for Chole, Daniel, and their child! Her disgusting sexual apetite comes first. Jennifer and her sicking daughter should been died, not Jack.

#20   2013/05/10 12:04PM
    sharon n nic...

I am loving the show.

We have EJAMI!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list