List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This show is absolutely awful!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This show is absolutely awful!

Started by Kelby at 2013/05/07 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:02AM, Views: 2674, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/07 06:29PM
    This show is absolutely awful!
    Kelby

Everything about it has been messed up for way too long. Writers you have to do better than this or just go ahead and cancel it. Pretty much every character has been butchered and/or has become so stale. Hope needs a storyline if she is going to hang around. Let's get serious. Kristen's story is terrible. Why did they bring her back? Her return is all bulls..t! Her and Brady! Come on! And do not get me started on Jennifer. I use to love her back in the day. Pitiful! This is all the writers fault. I do not know how this show is still on the air. How can anyone watch this nonsense. I love this show, but this is not right. I see why it is dead last in the soap ratings. DOOL you're are going to be next canceled. Get it together!

#2   2013/05/07 06:47PM
    Re: This show is absolutely awful!
    Catz12

On the contrary, this show is better than it has been in years. The only story that I don't care for is Jennifer and Daniel and the prospect of putting Roman and Marlena together again is the best idea in a long time.

#3   2013/05/07 06:50PM
    ejami2012

Quote Kelby: Everything about it has been messed up for way too long. Writers you have to do better than this or just go ahead and cancel it. Pretty much every character has been butchered and/or has become so stale. Hope needs a storyline if she is going to hang around. Let's get serious. Kristen's story is terrible. Why did they bring her back? Her return is all bulls..t! Her and Brady! Come on! And do not get me started on Jennifer. I use to love her back in the day. Pitiful! This is all the writers fault. I do not know how this show is still on the air. How can anyone watch this nonsense. I love this show, but this is not right. I see why it is dead las t in the soap ratings. DOOL you're are going to be next canceled. Get it together!

I'm enjoying most of the stories and i have been watching for. 40 years. But I would never wish it cancelled. I dvr it everyday if something on there I don't like I ff. I love my hour me time and that's when I watch

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/07 06:54PM
    #4   2013/05/07 08:02PM
    jamie in Ga

I have not been watchin' dool very long. But I love it.

#5   2013/05/08 02:04AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Catz12: On the contrary, this show is better than it has been in years. The only story that I don't care for is Jennifer and Daniel and the prospect of putting Roman and Marlena together again is the best idea in a long time.

I agree, but don't see any chemistry between Romena!

#6   2013/05/08 03:09AM
    Shadeflower

I don't mind most of the storylines, but I absolutely hate what they've done to John and Marlena. What a sick twist to a beautiful love story. To think that John would plan on sleeping with Kristen to wake up Brady. He's willing to sacrifice Marlena! Don't tell me that John couldn't have come up with a better plan than that. It's disgusting! If they put Roman and Marlena back together, then please bring back the original Roman. No offense, but this Roman is horrible.

#7   2013/05/08 03:32AM
    deb b

I DONOT AGREE THIS IS BEETER THAN EVER / ESP,SINCE THEY HAVE EJ,SAMI BACK TOEGTHER,IDOLIKJEN,DANANE TOGETHER.IHOPE THEY DO PUT ROMAN,MARLNA sP BACK TOEGTHER ,BUTNOTWITH THEOLDROMAN,ILKETHIS ROMAN MUCHBETTER. THAT ISJUSTMYTHROUGHTS ON THE SHOW. THEY COULD GETRID OF NICK.//

#8   2013/05/09 11:43AM
    daysforever

Sorry, really don't agree, Kelby. I had major problems with the writing 2-3 years ago—when I could guess just about everything that was going to happen before it happened, and when the writing made it hard to like any of the characters. But I'm enjoying most of the story lines now. Although, I'm saddened by the writing for John and Marlena, the rest of the story lines provide mystery, humor, sex, and characters that I really like. What more do you want from your Soap?

#9   2013/05/09 11:49AM
    Jen821

Quote daysforever: Sorry, really don't agree, Kelby. I had major problems with the writing 2-3 years ago—when I could guess just about everything that was going to happen before it happened, and when the writing made it hard to like any of the characters. But I'm enjoying most of the story lines now. Although, I'm saddened by the writing for John and Marlena, the rest of the story lines provide mystery, humor, sex, and characters that I really like. What more do you want from your Soap?

Good Post! I agree it's better now than it was then 2-3 yrs ago.

#10   2013/05/09 12:11PM
    Chrissi

Quote Kelby: Everything about it has been messed up for way too long. Writers you have to do better than this or just go ahead and cancel it. Pretty much every character has been butchered and/or has become so stale. Hope needs a storyline if she is going to hang around. Let's get serious. Kristen's story is terrible. Why did they bring her back? Her return is all bulls..t! Her and Brady! Come on! And do not get me started on Jennifer. I use to love her back in the day. Pitiful! This is all the writers fault. I do not know how this show is still on the air. How can anyone watch this nonsense. I love this show, but this is not right. I see why it is dead last in the soap ratings. DOOL you're are going to be next canceled. Get it together!

Yep. I've had major issues with the show for a while now and do find it all pretty stale.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list