List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anne!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anne!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/05/06 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 05:55AM, Views: 7177, Replies: 81
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/10/31 10:53AM
    Re: Anne!
    allmylovingdays

Gosh she was OTT today.

#72   2013/10/31 12:56PM
    the girl is HOT

Anne I cant stand her obnoxiousness! I know she isnt really a Major character but i believe she will be murdered, the 3 suspects are JJ, Jennifer, and Daniel, but it will be some one unexpected! I hope so Anne dies slow cant stand her and yes im spewing hatred because i can

#73   2013/10/31 01:53PM
    mauimama

I didn't like Anne when she 1st came on but I do like her now - and she's "right on" about Jenn and her self entitlement... I love seeing Anne stir up as much trouble as she can for "miss high and mighty her holiness Horton". I don't think Ann is considered a major character- so I don't see Ann as being the one who gets murdered.

#74   2013/11/01 07:26AM
    mama rosa

The only thing Anne was missing today was her broom!Swooping
    in and out of every conversation hoping to hear something!!
    Man! Oh,man does she have her hate on for Daniel!...Anne looked so disappointed when Teresa didn't nail Dan!..LOL
    Even Marlena could see right through her!...LOL
    Loved Marlena telling her to keep her assumptions to herself!!...LOL...

It's past time for some "History on Anne!!"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 07:28AM
    #75   2013/11/01 10:55AM
    waggo50

Ann is laughable as if a hospital employee like her would get away with speaking to senior Drs. like she does. Marlena should immediately call the hospital board together and get this witch fired.

#76   2013/11/01 01:58PM
    mauimama

Quote waggo50: Ann is laughable as if a hospital employee like her would get away with speaking to senior Drs. like she does. Marlena should immediately call the hospital board together and get this witch fired.

Did you hear what Marlena said to herself when she left Anne? she said "what an utter pain in the a$$$" I nearly died because the worse cuss word Marlena has EVER said was "oh my stars!" lol

#77   2013/11/02 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: The only thing Anne was missing today was her broom!Swooping
    in and out of every conversation hoping to hear something!!
    Man! Oh,man does she have her hate on for Daniel!...Anne looked so disappointed when Teresa didn't nail Dan!..LOL
    Even Marlena could see right through her!...LOL
    Loved Marlena telling her to keep her assumptions to herself!!...LOL...

It's past time for some "History on Anne!!"

I agree.

On the daily updates maja I think suggested that Anne wanted Daniel and he hasn't given her the time of day. Maybe that's it ???? I know when her and Teresa were conspiring she did mention that Danny even made the scrubs look hot.

#78   2013/12/07 07:08AM
    mama rosa

I had another of those thoughts....What if...

Anne and Daniel are really twins? Anne hates Daniel from birth!....Hates him because he had a perfect little family growing up and she didn't....So he deserves to pay for it,and maybe that is why she hates Jenifer too!...Jen grew up with Maggie and Anne didn't...Maybe that's why she has such a hate on for everyone in Salem!?

Some real history on Anne would really be helpful Writers!!

#79   2013/12/07 07:45AM
    fadingrose

Quote mama rosa: I had another of those thoughts....What if...

Anne and Daniel are really twins? Anne hates Daniel from birth!....Hates him because he had a perfect little family growing up and she didn't....So he deserves to pay for it,and maybe that is why she hates Jenifer too!...Jen grew up with Maggie and Anne didn't...Maybe that's why she has such a hate on for everyone in Salem!?

A really "creative" explanation that might be interesting for the writers to explore. However, IMO Anne is basically just an envious person who resents the Horton and Brady "clans" for the influence they command in Salem (including the hospital, the P.D. and in the hearts of most Salemites). Of course, she would probably like to replace Jenn as Dr. Dan's significant other and also resents that Jenn seems to be paid for doing not much of any work at the hospital. However, "normal" jealousy would not be as exciting as unraveling a twinship-related mystery--and this IS a soap, so any suspense props the ratings...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/07 07:48AM
    #80   2013/12/31 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I had another of those thoughts....What if...

EEEWWW she was lusting for him for a bit....but I agree this is getting tiresome. HEY I still like it that she tells it like it is and I did't watch the stupid Christmas one only read that THE HORTONS tossed her aside to make sure they took over the Christmas celebration because there wouldn't be a hospital without them.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list