List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anne!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anne!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/05/06 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 05:55AM, Views: 7123, Replies: 81
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/25 06:03PM
    Re: Anne!
    allmylovingdays

what is the deal with Anne why does she want to crack Jennifer? I need some insight into her past to know why exactly she hates her so much even if she is making me smile when she tells the truth about Jennifer never being at work.

#62   2013/09/26 01:41AM
    danniferfan4...

I like what the person said about the bullets hitting anne & theresa. Hahaha!! Anne wants jen's job. I would give it to her & make jen her boss anne need some DICK!!!

#63   2013/09/26 02:13AM
    fadingrose

Understandably, Anne has her sights set on Jenn because she is jealous and resentful of all the favoritism shown both Jenn and "friends and family" of the Hortons and Bradys. Probably Anne had the required experience to have Jenn's job. Wouldn't anyone want some revenge if some well-loved returnee to Salem was offered the job on a silver platter? Of course, considering the little time and effort Jenn puts into work, it's a pretty plush job, too

#64   2013/09/26 02:33AM
    danniferfan4...

Fading Rose, please get with the program and ask yourself, "just because a person may have more experience in a certain job doesnt mean they r the best pick for the job". More experience doesnt mean good leadership!! Anne, by far, demonstrates BAD LEADERSHIP, IN FACT, SHE SHOULD BE TERMINATED FOR JOB HARRASSMENT & FIR THE STUFF SHE DID TO JEN WHEN SHE & CHLOE thought they had all the answers to a chloe&daniel reunion - NOT!! U need to have good/positive leadership skills along w/the more experience to be able to lead the dept/company in the right direction. Anne does not have both, Jen does. I hope very soon, that Mr. Byrnes catch her in her deceitful acts soon!! (Hospital Administrator in case u didnt know who mr. Byrnes was)

#65   2013/09/26 03:41AM
    fadingrose

Quote danniferfan4life: Fading Rose, please get with the program and ask yourself, "just because a person may have more experience in a certain job doesnt mean they r the best pick for the job". More experience doesnt mean good leadership!! Anne, by far, demonstrates BAD LEADERSHIP, IN FACT, SHE SHOULD BE TERMINATED FOR JOB HARRASSMENT & FIR THE STUFF SHE DID TO JEN WHEN SHE & CHLOE thought they had all the answers to a chloe&daniel reunion - NOT!! U need to have good/positive leadership skills along w/the more experience to be able to lead the dept/company in the right direction. Anne does not have both, Jen does. I hope very soon, that Mr. Byrnes catch her in her deceitful acts soon!! (Hospital Administrator in case u didnt know who mr. Byrnes was)

Exactly what "Leadership skills" has Jenn demonstrated? She's been conned by Theresa way too long before firing her.
    Jenn has also been a poor example for spending time at her desk, instead of racing out of the office on personal matters at every opportunity. Does Jenn have a supervisor--or is she allowed to be her own boss, and not answer to anyone (including the Hospital Administrator)? As a Horton, is her job ever in jeopardy? About Anne, she may or may not have the proper credentials for the PR job, but she resents the favoritism shown Jenn and any other Horton or Brady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 03:48AM
    #66   2013/09/26 04:34AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote danniferfan4life: Fading Rose, please get with the program and ask yourself, "just because a person may have more experience in a certain job doesnt mean they r the best pick for the job". More experience doesnt mean good leadership!! Anne, by far, demonstrates BAD LEADERSHIP, IN FACT, SHE SHOULD BE TERMINATED FOR JOB HARRASSMENT & FIR THE STUFF SHE DID TO JEN WHEN SHE & CHLOE thought they had all the answers to a chloe&daniel reunion - NOT!! U need to have good/positive leadership skills along w/the more experience to be able to lead the dept/company in the right direction. Anne does not have both, Jen does. I hope very soon, that Mr. Byrnes catch her in her deceitful acts soon!! (Hospital Administrator in case u didnt know who mr. Byrnes was)

Exactly what "Leadership skills" has Jenn demonstrated? She's been conned by Theresa way too long before firing her.
    Jenn has also been a poor example for spending time at her desk, instead of racing out of the office on personal matters at every opportunity. Does Jenn have a supervisor--or is she allowed to be her own boss, and not answer to anyone (including the Hospital Administrator)? As a Horton, is her job ever in jeopardy? About Anne, she may or may not have the proper credentials for the PR job, but she resents the favoritism shown Jenn and any other Horton or Brady.

Anne is right about the favouritism, and Jennifer not really working- Ann may be a lot of things, but she is actually working, which you can reallys say about Jennifer!

#67   2013/09/26 05:42AM
    allmylovingdays

homegirl has seem fans! cool

#68   2013/09/26 08:02AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: homegirl has seem fans! cool

Jen has entered the smug zone- so she needs to be put into place!

and I have to correct myself- Anne works on a regular basis, and Jennifer occasionslly, as her private life that she can't handle at all is always taking precedence.

#69   2013/09/27 05:29AM
    allmylovingdays

She knew that crazy wench Teresa was trying to play her and now she says maybe just maybe due to that moxie or craziness there is a place for her at the hospital. WHERE ?

#70   2013/10/06 11:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Tony from two scoops wants to know your own job description

I think it's hysterical that Anne is complaining about Jennifer not being at work, but uses her time on the clock to not do actual work, either. Well, unless plotting Jennifer's downfall is officially in Anne's job description. If that's the case, Anne is a model employee.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list