List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anne!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anne!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/05/06 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 05:55AM, Views: 6495, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/02 10:36AM
    Re: Anne!
    flightygirl

I am starting to like Anne more and more!

#42   2013/08/02 12:14PM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Such a wasted opportunity -but then again if Anne see's how Teresa treats Jenn and Kayla she might end up wanting to be her buddy.

I can't believe Kayla pulled strings and got her hired over Anne's department/office. We will be hearing about this in days to come.

Hi Amld!
    She's back!
    BUMP!...
    Anne to Teressa,"Come with me you have burned up your last pass!!" As she pulls her down the hall!!..LOL..

Anne is on the war-path now!...LOL
    How dare Jenifers assistant leave her waiting an hour for her and, has to come looking for her on top of it all!!....Is Kayla going to
    play refere for the three of them? Anne,Jenifer and Teressa!
    Or maybe now Anne will take Teressa over to the Dark Side,since she lives in such a Grey world,the trip will be quick!!LOL...This is going to get very "catty",the claws will be coming out!!
    I can't wait!,..LOL!!...

HI MAMA! I know she said get your skinnyass down to HR or you won't get paid and the SKANKY SKINNY thang sure didn't...how is it too that she passed a drug test?? Anne doesn't know it but Teresa and her could be best buddies with their hate of Jenny and knowing Teresa is eyeballing Danny.

There is no way she even took a drug test!

How is she even getting in the hospital to work since they all have badges to wear.

And since Jennifer KNOWS that she has never been to HR then she should not allow her to even be in that office where she has access to the hospital computers and off limit patient info.

In other words this gal should never be allowed to work in that hospital and since Jennifer does know about it then she should get fired for allowing it...can't believe that Anne isn't all over that

Every time Jen gets angry enough at Anne to let her know--in no-nonsense terms that she is out of line--I am encouraged to think that Jen is finally leaving behind her current wishy=washy and apologetic demeanor. But then "new Jen" turns wimpy again with everyone else (JJ, Daniel, and all the busy-bodies who offer her unsolicited advice). Maybe Jen should be fired for not getting rid of lazy Theresa--but she probably wouldn't have the guts to call attention to Kayla's nepotism. That's where "the buck" really stops!

#43   2013/08/02 12:27PM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Such a wasted opportunity -but then again if Anne see's how Teresa treats Jenn and Kayla she might end up wanting to be her buddy.

I can't believe Kayla pulled strings and got her hired over Anne's department/office. We will be hearing about this in days to come.

Hi Amld!
    She's back!
    BUMP!...
    Anne to Teressa,"Come with me you have burned up your last pass!!" As she pulls her down the hall!!..LOL..

Anne is on the war-path now!...LOL
    How dare Jenifers assistant leave her waiting an hour for her and, has to come looking for her on top of it all!!....Is Kayla going to
    play refere for the three of them? Anne,Jenifer and Teressa!
    Or maybe now Anne will take Teressa over to the Dark Side,since she lives in such a Grey world,the trip will be quick!!LOL...This is going to get very "catty",the claws will be coming out!!
    I can't wait!,..LOL!!...

HI MAMA! I know she said get your skinnyass down to HR or you won't get paid and the SKANKY SKINNY thang sure didn't...how is it too that she passed a drug test?? Anne doesn't know it but Teresa and her could be best buddies with their hate of Jenny and knowing Teresa is eyeballing Danny.

There is no way she even took a drug test!

How is she even getting in the hospital to work since they all have badges to wear.

And since Jennifer KNOWS that she has never been to HR then she should not allow her to even be in that office where she has access to the hospital computers and off limit patient info.

In other words this gal should never be allowed to work in that hospital and since Jennifer does know about it then she should get fired for allowing it...can't believe that Anne isn't all over that

Every time Jen gets angry enough at Anne to let her know--in no-nonsense terms that she is out of line--I am encouraged to think that Jen is finally leaving behind her current wishy=washy and apologetic demeanor. But then "new Jen" turns wimpy again with everyone else (JJ, Daniel, and all the busy-bodies who offer her unsolicited advice). Maybe Jen should be fired for not getting rid of lazy Theresa--but she probably wouldn't have the guts to call attention to Kayla's nepotism. That's where "the buck" really stops!

Jen should be fired because she is allowing someone to stay in that office without going through the proper procedures.
    And for Teresa to be in that office on that computer when she really does not work there officially.

So you know that Teresa has not had any drug testing.

Anne has every right to come down on Jen for this...but we all know why Anne would be coming after Jen.

And I sure never ever saw it being the job of HR to hunt down someone because they don't get their paperwork done.

Even if Teresa does end up being undercover or whatever, she still should have done this the correct way.

This is just the most stupid thing I have seen lately.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 12:29PM
    #44   2013/08/02 01:00PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I am starting to like Anne more and more!

SHE BRIGHTENS MY DAY. I loved it when she said Teresa rivals Jenny in the entitlement avenue

#45   2013/08/03 04:11AM
    annabannana

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: I am starting to like Anne more and more!

SHE BRIGHTENS MY DAY. I loved it when she said Teresa rivals Jenny in the entitlement avenue

Me too

#46   2013/08/03 06:10AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't like Teresa that much but if Anne, Teresa and JJ can torture little Jenny a bit more I will sing her praises!

#47   2013/08/06 04:26AM
    allmylovingdays

well at least one of our expectations for you came through, you will keep Teresa as Jen's assistant.

#48   2013/08/06 04:26AM
    allmylovingdays

well at least one of our expectations for you came through, you will keep Teresa as Jen's assistant.

#49   2013/08/06 11:01AM
    babysnooks

Quote the girl is HOT: what the hell has she got against Jennifer is it because she is jealous and hates the Hortons or any body with a prominent name in Salem! also if an employee of any hospital who strutted around like she does would be FIRED ASAP!

I don't know, but, I have to say, the first time I saw her I thought to myself, she could be Barbara Streisand's daughter. She really reminds me of her, especially with her hair. Anyone else agree?

#50   2013/08/06 11:38AM
    dazgonby

[quote]Quote babysnooks: [quote]Quote the girl is HOT: what the hell has she got against Jennifer is it because she is jealous and hates the Hortons or any body with a prominent name in Salem! also if an employee of any hospital who strutted around like she does would be FIRED ASAP![/quote]

I don't know, but, I have to say, the first time I saw her I thought to myself, she could be Barbara Streisand's daughter. She really reminds me of her, especially with her hair. Anyone else agree?[/quote]

Well now that you said it, I think so too...I kept thinking that she reminded me of someone and that it is

Anne just cracks me up

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list