List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anne!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anne!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/05/06 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 05:55AM, Views: 6780, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/08 01:18PM
    Re: Anne!
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: So, even if I want to be spoiler free I still see bits and pieces and right now the word is Anne hires the new gal to work for Jenn

How did she do this without Jennifer even being a part of the interviewing process and Anne did you decide to start your own bit of nepotism at the hospital?

Isn't Anne HR? And Jen is just PR? So I could see how it could be done without Jen being involved with it altho it usually nice to have that person's imput

#32   2013/07/08 03:35PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: So, even if I want to be spoiler free I still see bits and pieces and right now the word is Anne hires the new gal to work for Jenn

How did she do this without Jennifer even being a part of the interviewing process and Anne did you decide to start your own bit of nepotism at the hospital?

Isn't Anne HR? And Jen is just PR? So I could see how it could be done without Jen being involved with it altho it usually nice to have that person's imput
    . That's the hierarchy so you think that a department head doesn't interview secretaries that they will have contact with daily to see if they will mesh- I know from interviews within my company we do have to pas HR test and meet requirements and the the departments interview the candidates unless unless there is a forgone head runner that the department wants. Then they go through the motions My sister got her job that way, she knew the boss, they placed it in the hospital jobs for all for two days and two days later they offered her the job, she was temping at hospital but she knew boss from previous position at different hospital

#33   2013/07/09 06:53PM
    allmylovingdays

Such a wasted opportunity -but then again if Anne see's how Teresa treats Jenn and Kayla she might end up wanting to be her buddy.

I can't believe Kayla pulled strings and got her hired over Anne's department/office. We will be hearing about this in days to come.

#34   2013/08/01 01:08PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Such a wasted opportunity -but then again if Anne see's how Teresa treats Jenn and Kayla she might end up wanting to be her buddy.

I can't believe Kayla pulled strings and got her hired over Anne's department/office. We will be hearing about this in days to come.

Hi Amld!
    She's back!
    BUMP!...
    Anne to Teressa,"Come with me you have burned up your last pass!!" As she pulls her down the hall!!..LOL..

Anne is on the war-path now!...LOL
    How dare Jenifers assistant leave her waiting an hour for her and, has to come looking for her on top of it all!!....Is Kayla going to
    play refere for the three of them? Anne,Jenifer and Teressa!
    Or maybe now Anne will take Teressa over to the Dark Side,since she lives in such a Grey world,the trip will be quick!!LOL...This is going to get very "catty",the claws will be coming out!!
    I can't wait!,..LOL!!...

#35   2013/08/01 01:12PM
    CindyHaskins

Why cant days of our lives get rid of anne.

#36   2013/08/01 05:10PM
    miladytn

Quote CindyHaskins: Why cant days of our lives get rid of anne.

I kinda like Anne. Or I should say I love to hate Anne! The actress does a great job of playing the b!tch from h$ll!! Her expressions are quite humorous at times If Anne and Teresa team up Salem better watch out... chaos and drama. LOL

#37   2013/08/02 06:57AM
    dazgonby

How is Teresa even working there? She has done no paperwork and is not on payroll.
    I would assume they would have to have a drug test...no way would she pass that.
    Big deal if she did get the job because of Kayla, she still would have to do the paperwork and drug screening.
    Could this possibly be more unreal???
    And with Anne having to go to the office she is working in is crazy...if that idiot (Teresa) doesn't want paid that is one thing...but what about security of the hospital?
    Let's get real...or turn Anne loose on all of it

#38   2013/08/02 07:47AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby: How is Teresa even working there? She has done no paperwork and is not on payroll.
    I would assume they would have to have a drug test...no way would she pass that.
    Big deal if she did get the job because of Kayla, she still would have to do the paperwork and drug screening.
    Could this possibly be more unreal???
    And with Anne having to go to the office she is working in is crazy...if that idiot (Teresa) doesn't want paid that is one thing...but what about security of the hospital?
    Let's get real...or turn Anne loose on all of it

Much as Anne can sometimes be annoying, she has a legimate point in wanting to reprimand Theresa, whose performance (or lack of) is a blatant example of how favoritism is a key card to play at Salem Hospital. Tom Horton would flip if he could have seen unethical behavior by so-called medical professionals and other staff.And I don't include Anne in that group. As Chief of Staff, Kayla illustrates "nepotism" to the highest degree. She unethically in by-passed any HR hiring standards to help her sister Kim "handle" her wayward and unlikable daughter Theresa. For shame, Kayla. I wonder if the Board of Trustees know about this--though it is probably controlled by the Bradys and Hortons and would let it slide.

#39   2013/08/02 08:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Such a wasted opportunity -but then again if Anne see's how Teresa treats Jenn and Kayla she might end up wanting to be her buddy.

Hi Amld!
    She's back!
    BUMP!...
    Anne to Teressa,"Come with me you have burned up your last pass!!" As she pulls her down the hall!!..LOL..

How dare Jenifers assistant leave her waiting an hour for her and, has to come looking for her on top of it all!!....Is Kayla going to
    Or maybe now Anne will take Teressa over to the Dark Side,since she lives in such a Grey world,the trip will be quick!!LOL...This is going to get very "catty",the claws will be coming out!!
    I can't wait!,..LOL!!...

HI MAMA! I know she said get your skinnyass down to HR or you won't get paid and the SKANKY SKINNY thang sure didn't...how is it too that she passed a drug test?? Anne doesn't know it but Teresa and her could be best buddies with their hate of Jenny and knowing Teresa is eyeballing Danny.

#40   2013/08/02 09:45AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:

Hi Amld!
    She's back!
    BUMP!...

I can't wait!,..LOL!!...

HI MAMA! I know she said get your skinnyass down to HR or you won't get paid and the SKANKY SKINNY thang sure didn't...how is it too that she passed a drug test?? Anne doesn't know it but Teresa and her could be best buddies with their hate of Jenny and knowing Teresa is eyeballing Danny.

There is no way she even took a drug test!

How is she even getting in the hospital to work since they all have badges to wear.

And since Jennifer KNOWS that she has never been to HR then she should not allow her to even be in that office where she has access to the hospital computers and off limit patient info.

In other words this gal should never be allowed to work in that hospital and since Jennifer does know about it then she should get fired for allowing it...can't believe that Anne isn't all over that

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list