List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anne!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anne!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/05/06 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 05:55AM, Views: 6754, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/05 07:05PM
    Re: Anne!
    allmylovingdays

I love how happy she was telling Daniel about his car being vandalized. And saying it was probably a disgruntled patient and jenn said all his patients love him.......jenn don't you mean Danny loves all his patients, that is if they are women.

#12   2013/06/06 06:38AM
    mama rosa

I still think Jack and Anne will team up against Daniel and Jenifer,...Jack will be so beside himself with, spewing hatred, he won't see Anne coming,with her hate for his Mom!

#13   2013/06/06 08:34AM
    zuzu61

Quote the girl is HOT: what the hell has she got against Jennifer is it because she is jealous and hates the Hortons or any body with a prominent name in Salem! also if an employee of any hospital who strutted around like she does would be FIRED ASAP!

Agreed!!! Hope she Likes PINK!! Because that is exactly what she needs. Her pink slip. And I don't mean that silky thing women used to wear so you couldn't see thru her dress.
    A pink slip & a bus ticket.

OH NOO wait a minute.. Maybe I do like Anne. Rafe's gonna need some personal medical care!! YES!!!! Rafe's NEW MATE!!! YAY!!! We found her!! His destiny!!! + =

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 08:36AM
    #14   2013/06/06 08:57AM
    littleguysmom

Maybe they should wrap up this story line with Anne, and tell why she hates Jen, then have a story line where she can be redeem, like maybe saving Jen's life or one of Jen's kids. And put her with Roman because we all know he needs a woman lol

#15   2013/06/06 09:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I still think Jack and Anne will team up against Daniel and Jenifer,...Jack will be so beside himself with, spewing hatred, he won't see Anne coming,with her hate for his Mom!

You know that is my wish her and Jack team up, . I like that you are calling him Jack.

His family has to remember who his dad was. So why are they thinking where is this coming from and besides. They had him in boarding school far far away -no one can tell what the child was doing just by reports and phone calls

#16   2013/06/14 11:06AM
    allmylovingdays

We need a back story n this woman.

#17   2013/06/27 11:59AM
    allmylovingdays

of course you found out about JJ....our course

#18   2013/06/27 01:58PM
    dazgonby

Sure did make Anne's day about ole JJ

I can't help but grin right along with her

#19   2013/06/27 02:34PM
    Shirleta

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I still want her to join forces with JJ. Too bad he is way too young for her it would have been perfect to have Anne dating JJ, jenny would just loose it for sure and abigail -we thought she went after Chloe tooth and nail if Anne devreiginized him hahahahahaha -I am a fan of Anne's if you couldn't tell! [/quote\

What a good idea, JJ and Anne, both a couple of stinkers. Age doesn't matter. Look where the writers have gone: 1) "cut it off" 2) seducing a priest. Getting away from those two shockers, anything else is a piece of cake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 02:35PM
    #20   2013/06/28 01:21AM
    pinkslippers77

Quote allmylovingdays: I still want her to join forces with JJ. Too bad he is way too young for her it would have been perfect to have Anne dating JJ, jenny would just loose it for sure and abigail -we thought she went after Chloe tooth and nail if Anne devreiginized him hahahahahaha -I am a fan of Anne's if you couldn't tell!

Age didn't matter to EJ when he was shacking up with Kate.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list