List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anne!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anne!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/05/06 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 05:55AM, Views: 6905, Replies: 81
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/06 12:26PM
    Anne!
    the girl is HOT

what the hell has she got against Jennifer is it because she is jealous and hates the Hortons or any body with a prominent name in Salem! also if an employee of any hospital who strutted around like she does would be FIRED ASAP!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/06 12:30PM
    #2   2013/05/06 12:29PM
    Re: Anne!
    diehardAW

You gotta love Anne hahaha

#3   2013/05/06 02:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote diehardAW: You gotta love Anne hahaha

Lol!

#4   2013/05/06 04:48PM
    miladytn

Anne is a hoot and great comic relief. But to answer your question, I remember a scene where she confronted Jennifer about being a Horton and thinking she (Jennifer) was entitled in some way. I think, not sure, that Anne said something about 'just because your family built this hospital...' So it would seem to me that Anne has a chip on her shoulder, no idea why. She's (Anne) a b!tch but funny to watch.

#5   2013/05/06 07:40PM
    jamie in Ga

I am loving the Hate I feel for anne! Great entertainment.

#6   2013/05/06 07:48PM
    kayhan

Quote miladytn: Anne is a hoot and great comic relief. But to answer your question, I remember a scene where she confronted Jennifer about being a Horton and thinking she (Jennifer) was entitled in some way. I think, not sure, that Anne said something about 'just because your family built this hospital...' So it would seem to me that Anne has a chip on her shoulder, no idea why. She's (Anne) a b!tch but funny to watch.

I think Anne applied for the job that Jennifer eventually has now and Anne is bitter about it. She is jealous of Jennifer.

#7   2013/05/06 08:06PM
    CindyHaskins

It is time for days of our lives to get rid of anne.then bring back character like shawn and belle and rex and mimi.

#8   2013/05/07 06:22AM
    Chrissi

I love Anne.

#9   2013/05/07 06:23AM
    allmylovingdays

I still want her to join forces with JJ. Too bad he is way too young for her it would have been perfect to have Anne dating JJ, jenny would just loose it for sure and abigail -we thought she went after Chloe tooth and nail if Anne devreiginized him hahahahahaha -I am a fan of Anne's if you couldn't tell!

#10   2013/05/07 06:44PM
    allmylovingdays

ANNE where the hell were you today!! Those two you hate so much took off work. Must be nice to do whatever the fckyou want and even get help by those who are living paycheck to paycheck. Boo hiisss

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list