List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7084, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/27 05:43PM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    CGabriel510

Quote rendi04: Ok I love lucas but I dont like the way he is written lately . His talk with Kate his meeting with Sami and ej .it was just not believable and the writers are doing no justice to this character . Bryan deserves better than this

THANK You
    (for telling it like it is)!!

Bryan is a GREAT actor and DOES deserve a BETTER story line!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/27 05:46PM
    #82   2013/07/28 04:33AM
    fadingrose

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote waggo50: Lucas is a total hypocrite talking about all their marriages when he has been married 4 times himself to Nicole, Sami, Carrie, Chloe and was about to marry for the 5th to Autumn so he has no place to talk about anybody else. His insulting attempt at a British accent was pathetic and embarrassing IMO.

REALLY?? YOU GOTTA BE EFFING KIDDING!!
    INSULTING attempt to a British accent was pathetic?? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!
    I found it QUITE PLEASANT and REFRESHING, THANK YOU!!
    PUHLEEZE!!

Yes, one of Lucas's endearing qualities has been his cool sense of humor. His clever remarks sometimes get lost in all the drama around him. (As for being a "hypocrite," he joins a long list of Salem residents on that score, including some characters who have huge fan groups--and those who don't)

#83   2013/07/28 05:01PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote waggo50: Lucas is a total hypocrite talking about all their marriages when he has been married 4 times himself to Nicole, Sami, Carrie, Chloe and was about to marry for the 5th to Autumn so he has no place to talk about anybody else. His insulting attempt at a British accent was pathetic and embarrassing IMO.

REALLY?? YOU GOTTA BE EFFING KIDDING!!
    INSULTING attempt to a British accent was pathetic?? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!
    I found it QUITE PLEASANT and REFRESHING, THANK YOU!!
    PUHLEEZE!!

Yes, one of Lucas's endearing qualities has been his cool sense of humor. His clever remarks sometimes get lost in all the drama around him. (As for being a "hypocrite," he joins a long list of Salem residents on that score, including some characters who have huge fan groups--and those who don't)

A long list
    I kinda luv those Salem hypocrits...... Whom ever they might be..........
    And Lucas ofcourse..... Loud n' funny!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/28 05:03PM
    #84   2014/02/12 08:23PM
    Bricole

Reviving this thread to say Thank you Lucas for being the highlight of Days right now. Your scenes are truly the best. As always, you continue to "steal the show" . I am thrilled that Lucas is gettting more screen time.

#85   2014/02/13 12:45AM
    stjarna

Quote Bricole: Reviving this thread to say Thank you Lucas for being the highlight of Days right now. Your scenes are truly the best. As always, you continue to "steal the show" . I am thrilled that Lucas is gettting more screen time.

I was about to stop watching and yet thought neeh- campaigned to have Lucas up front and had to stick around! Lol-
    Thanks for bringing this thread forward. This s/l is slow but shows it could become very interesting. I hope it is as other stuff so ugh!
    I down' see much of chemistry with Cheryl and maybe it is too early.....but we wanted a love interest for him .....what do you think?

#86   2014/02/13 02:41AM
    moma

don't care why ...who... just give me lucas time!!!!!!!

#87   2014/02/13 06:51AM
    stjarna

Quote moma: don't care why ...who... just give me lucas time!!!!!!!

#88   2014/02/13 07:15AM
    Iluvniyah

So glad to see this topic. I am a Lucas BD fan above all else. Even though I am not feeling him with this Cheryl chick at the moment, I will take him anyway I can get him. hopefully the Sl will pick up because right now there is no fire in this girl to make me root for her, IMO Lucas has more chemistry with Jordan

#89   2014/02/13 07:21AM
    fadingrose

Quote moma: don't care why ...who... just give me lucas time!!!!!!!

I always enjoy seeing Lucas on screen. His cool sense of humor can often lighten a tense scenario. However, because I believe he is a decent guy, I don't like seeing him ALWAYS following his mother's "orders," which get him to participate in another of her evil schemes. Lucas, you are way too old to do your mommy's bidding, against your better judgment and inclination.

#90   2014/02/18 01:11PM
    stjarna

More of Lucas!!!!!

And Jordan and Lucas should fall in love definitely- if nothing else but to irk Kate!!!!
    I know it is the same kind of copy/paste thing when she hated Samantha being with Lucas.... but

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list