List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7407, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/04/30 05:43AM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    sharon n nic...

Quote rendi04:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Lucas honey, find yourself a cowgirl with an accent (not british )
    Sami is soon to be spoken for and that's a very likable fact

Sami was always spoken for!

I hate to say this but I will the writers are partial to one character and that is rafe and the couple is safe watch how sammi starts to drift back I can't stand these writers .

I never believed in safe and after Sami's confession there was never even a safe.

Don't worry Sami loves EJ.

#72   2013/04/30 05:59AM
    stjarna

Quote rendi04:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Lucas honey, find yourself a cowgirl with an accent (not british )

I hate to say this but I will the writers are partial to one character and that is rafe and the couple is safe watch how sammi starts to drift back I can't stand these writers .

I never believed in safe and after Sami's confession there was never even a safe.

and cos she can be who she is with EJ!

plus I think Ejamis fandom will root for them no matter what! And the writers eventually will have to see that it's silly to divide them and finally write for them- those who don't like them ff anyway!

want also more of Lucas!

Also- those who used to like Safe want Nicole and Rafe and I say do it-
    and leave Eric for Chloe!!

#73   2013/04/30 06:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote rendi04:

plus I think Ejamis fandom will root for them no matter what! And the writers eventually will have to see that it's silly to divide them and finally write for them- those who don't like them ff anyway!

want also more of Lucas!

It's funny when one "fan base" changes from one couple to another it's like anyone will do.

EJAMI's are the only ones that NEVER change!

Once an EJAMI always EJAMI!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 06:20AM
    #74   2013/04/30 08:38AM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna:
    Quote rendi04:

want also more of Lucas!

It's funny when one "fan base" changes from one couple to another it's like anyone will do.

So true that will never change and we are getting more ejamis everyday.

#75   2013/05/24 02:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote rendi04:

want also more of Lucas!

So true that will never change and we are getting more ejamis everyday.

On this board yes, but on another board ( you know where!) Ejami is more or less hated! On a thread about EJ, someone even said that they couldn't stand James Scott That is going too far, I think!!!!
    JS, BD and GG are doing great jobs of portraying EJ, Lucas and Rafe. I might not like Rafe, but that's not GG's fault. He's just working with the lame material they gave him. Sharon n nic, you said that you liked GG's character on Passions. I never watched Passions so I wouldn't know....
    Since this thread is about Lucas, I'd like to say that I hope they've got a s/l for him very soon!

#76   2013/07/25 06:14PM
    mama rosa

Lucas is out of town,right?..So has Marlena called Lucas to let him know that Sami was re-arrested?...And if he's not out of town, where is he?...I would have thought he would
    be trying to find out Sami's statis in jail at least since she was almost strangled the last time...and what about Will!..Lucas is going to loose his mind when he learns from Will that he told Justin the trueth about the shooting!
    Lucas is going to need a friend!...

#77   2013/07/26 06:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Lucas needs a friend, a nice woman and a great storyline!

#78   2013/07/26 06:38AM
    fadingrose

I believe the only real reason to say, "Thank you, Lucas" is that he's always been a good influence on Sami--whether as husband, father, or supportive friend, as he seems to be now. It's really not fair to fault him for trying to get Sami to tone down her impulsiveness, which has caused a lot of temporary trouble for a lot of people, including herself. Lucas and Sami should always be on good terms, for the sake of their two children. That doesn't mean that Lucas is a threat to the Ejami relationship.

#79   2013/07/26 06:40AM
    fadingrose

I believe the only real reason to say, "Thank you, Lucas" is that he's always been a good influence on Sami--whether as husband, father, or supportive friend, as he seems to be now. It's really not fair to fault him for trying to get Sami to tone down her impulsiveness, which has caused a lot of temporary trouble for a lot of people, including herself. Lucas and Sami should always be on good terms, for the sake of their two children. That doesn't mean that Lucas is a threat to the Ejami relationship.

#80   2013/07/27 05:36PM
    CGabriel510

Quote waggo50: Lucas is a total hypocrite talking about all their marriages when he has been married 4 times himself to Nicole, Sami, Carrie, Chloe and was about to marry for the 5th to Autumn so he has no place to talk about anybody else. His insulting attempt at a British accent was pathetic and embarrassing IMO.

REALLY?? YOU GOTTA BE EFFING KIDDING!!
    INSULTING attempt to a British accent was pathetic?? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!
    I found it QUITE PLEASANT and REFRESHING, THANK YOU!!
    PUHLEEZE!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list