List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7348, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/04/26 05:04AM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, Lucas dose not want Samantha, he knows her love comes and goose like the seasons in the year! The only thing Lucas and Samantha need to come together on is "THEIR" children, William and Alice!

Oh he wants her for sure! But the thing is that she's not really his cup of tea, and he needs to move on with someone else. Lumi as friends bringing up Allie and taking care of Will is another story. They need to get along for their children's sake! Both Sami and Lucas know that, and I thing they're trying their best. Lucas can't hide though, his jealousy of EJ .........and who can blame him!!!! He doesn't stand a chance as long as EJ the handsome brit is around!

Lol, Elvis doesn't stand a chance with Samantha, as long as she change's partners like the seasons in the year. Yes, Elvis is a nice looking young man, but so were Austin,Brandon and Rafe. Samantha will never settle down with one man, even if some think that Elvis is the end all.

Samantha finally came home when she setteled with EJ....... He is the real deal and her heart, mind and Soul knows it. Austin, Brandon and Rafe were only cheap imitations. They weren't bad but not her type. She has always needed an equal like EJ...... That's why she couldn't Settle down with the others.

Lol, I'll agree with you on one point "she settled!". She'll be back blowing in the wind, but the good thing about that is Lucas and Rafe have survived the tropical storm called Samantha, lol, they know how to take cover when she's around.

But they never survived the tornado which is EJ in Sami's heart!

#62   2013/04/26 06:47AM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, Lucas dose not want Samantha, he knows her love comes and goose like the seasons in the year! The only thing Lucas and Samantha need to come together on is "THEIR" children, William and Alice!

Oh he wants her for sure! But the thing is that she's not really his cup of tea, and he needs to move on with someone else. Lumi as friends bringing up Allie and taking care of Will is another story. They need to get along for their children's sake! Both Sami and Lucas know that, and I thing they're trying their best. Lucas can't hide though, his jealousy of EJ .........and who can blame him!!!! He doesn't stand a chance as long as EJ the handsome brit is around!

Lol, Elvis doesn't stand a chance with Samantha, as long as she change's partners like the seasons in the year. Yes, Elvis is a nice looking young man, but so were Austin,Brandon and Rafe. Samantha will never settle down with one man, even if some think that Elvis is the end all.

Samantha finally came home when she setteled with EJ....... He is the real deal and her heart, mind and Soul knows it. Austin, Brandon and Rafe were only cheap imitations. They weren't bad but not her type. She has always needed an equal like EJ...... That's why she couldn't Settle down with the others.

Lol, I'll agree with you on one point "she settled!". She'll be back blowing in the wind, but the good thing about that is Lucas and Rafe have survived the tropical storm called Samantha, lol, they know how to take cover when she's around.

So true. Ejami only settled for other people but it never lasted cause they ,,needed each other and were to busy fighting/hurting each other. Lexus told Ej once before if he and Sami would stop hurting each other they could make each other happplier than they have ever been. And she wad telling the truth.

#63   2013/04/26 06:53AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

So true. Ejami only settled for other people but it never lasted cause they ,,needed each other and were to busy fighting/hurting each other. Lexus told Ej once before if he and Sami would stop hurting each other they could make each other happplier than they have ever been. And she wad telling the truth.

EJ's big sister knew!

#64   2013/04/26 10:20AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

So true, so true, Sharon n nic

#65   2013/04/26 11:49AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

#66   2013/04/26 01:52PM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes, I agree Elvis' big sister Kristen knows a lot and she going to use it to her advantage! Aww....Miss Lexie, another sibling Kristen didn't like!

#67   2013/04/26 02:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes, I agree Elvis' big sister Kristen knows a lot and she going to use it to her advantage! Aww....Miss Lexie, another sibling Kristen didn't like!

Kristen is a mess and she's to busy with her plans for John and Marlena.

EJ, Sami and the EJAMIfamily I'll put my money on, any day!

#68   2013/04/30 03:46AM
    rendi04

Quote Rosieroserson: Lucas honey, find yourself a cowgirl with an accent (not british )
    Sami is soon to be spoken for and that's a very likable fact

Sami was always spoken for!

I hate to say this but I will the writers are partial to one character and that is rafe and the couple is safe watch how sammi starts to drift back I can't stand these writers .

#69   2013/04/30 05:23AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote rendi04: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: Lucas honey, find yourself a cowgirl with an accent (not british ;) )
    Sami is soon to be spoken for and that's a very likable fact [/quote]

Sami was always spoken for! [/quote]

I hate to say this but I will the writers are partial to one character and that is rafe and the couple is safe watch how sammi starts to I can't stand these writers .[/quote]

I love Lucas as Sami's friend....would love to find Allie is EJ's....Lucas needs to find Autumn!!

Safe....bahha,ha, ha, ha, ha.

#70   2013/04/30 05:29AM
    mille

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Kristen is a mess and she's to busy with her plans for John and Marlena.

EJ, Sami and the EJAMIfamily I'll put my money on, any day!

Lol, I hope you don't go broke!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list