List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7218, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/04/20 04:40PM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille: Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

I'll enjoy the romance that is EJAMI!

The romance WE haven't seen since Bo and Hope!

Lol, that's funny! Elvis and Samantha can't compare to ANY of Days super couples! But you go ahead and think so, Hey it's your provocative! May sweeps baby, Have a feeling Samantha and Elvis will be like that show they promoted, Ready for Love, Cancelled!

Wow! I have always enjoyed the "Haters" They forgive all the really despicable things Lucas and Rafe have done to Sami, they make excuses and even defend some really cruel and self-esteem attacking comments that are made. All her ex's can rip her a new one, attack her as a person, attack her as a mother, love her sister more than her, make sure that she knows they would rather be with her sister if they could, etc. etc. etc. and she is supposed to forgive them and even reconcile with them but heaven forbid if she should forgive EJ. I love that Sami and EJ are both flawed people who love and accept each other flaws and all.

Maybe Carrie can come back so rafe and Lucas can fight over her!

#32   2013/04/20 09:04PM
    mille

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille: Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

Lol, that's funny! Elvis and Samantha can't compare to ANY of Days super couples! But you go ahead and think so, Hey it's your provocative! May sweeps baby, Have a feeling Samantha and Elvis will be like that show they promoted, Ready for Love, Cancelled!

Wow! I have always enjoyed the "Haters" They forgive all the really despicable things Lucas and Rafe have done to Sami, they make excuses and even defend some really cruel and self-esteem attacking comments that are made. All her ex's can rip her a new one, attack her as a person, attack her as a mother, love her sister more than her, make sure that she knows they would rather be with her sister if they could, etc. etc. etc. and she is supposed to forgive them and even reconcile with them but heaven forbid if she should forgive EJ. I love that Sami and EJ are both flawed people who love and accept each other flaws and all.

Naw... Carrie and Austin "ALWAYS" belonged together!

#33   2013/04/20 09:35PM
    ejami2012

For reminding us that we only know two major things about Rafe who hey tried to shove down our throats with Sami. He was an FBI agent and his fiance was killed on their wedding day. He's not important enough to even give us a decent background on him but added two sisters. Lucas is clueless and basically so are we.. I still find it perplexing that some people find Rafe all that when we know barely nothing about the so called great ex FBI agent. Both loofus and roofus need to accept the truth neither one is man enough for Sami. The only man that will ever be man enough to to satisfy Samamtha Gene Brady is Ej DiMera. She always knew and so did she.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/20 09:45PM
    #34   2013/04/20 09:52PM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote ejami2012: For reminding us that we basically only know two major things about Rafe who hey tried to shove down our throats with Sami. He was an FBI agent and his fiance was killed on their wedding day. He's not important enough to even give us a decent background on him but added two sisters. Lucas is clueless and basically so are we.. I still find it perplexing that some people find Rafe all that when we know barely nothing about the so called great ex FBI agent. Both loofus and roofus need to accept the truth neither one is man enough for Sami. The only man that will ever be man enough to to satisfy Samamtha Gene Brady is Ej DiMera. He always knew deep down she always knew and so did we.

#35   2013/04/20 10:08PM
    mille

Quote kmc4247: Again thanks to Lucas great job, What I love about Days they are really good at turning a RAPE SITUATION into a HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY LOVE, MARRIAGE SICKENING SITUATION Way to go DAYS WRITTERS

A www....Look at the haters of Lucas and Rafe, a good rant is good once in awhle, I feel good when I get my rant on, especially when it comes to Scami and Ejerk!

#36   2013/04/20 10:37PM
    ejami2012

What I'm enjoying most is that everytime Ejami.are now on and they light up the screen with their awesome chemistry the agreement is being outshone by the intense love Ejami have . More and more people are looking at what's on the screen and joining the supercouple pairing of Ejami .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/20 10:41PM
    #37   2013/04/20 10:44PM
    mille

Quote ejami2012: What I'm enjoying is that everytime Ejami.are now and they light up the screen with their awesome chemistry the agreement is being outshone by the intense love Ejami have . Mote and mote people are looking at what's on the screen and joining the Ejami pairing.

Really? It looks like more and more people are looking at what used to be a wonderful soap and turning the channel. Lol, I guess you don't pay attention to the ratings!

#38   2013/04/20 11:18PM
    ejami2012

Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012: What I'm enjoying is that everytime Ejami.are now and they light up the screen with their awesome chemistry the agreement is being outshone by the intense love Ejami have . Mote and mote people are looking at what's on the screen and joining the Ejami pairing.

Really? It looks like more and more people are looking at what used to be a wonderful soap and turning the channel. Lol, I guess you don't pay attention to the ratings!

The daily ratings seem to go up when they are on. The days they drop they aren't. Weekly ratings are down cause they are only on a couple days. Week. I visit various messages board and the Ejami love is growing stronger. And stronger.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/20 11:19PM
    #39   2013/04/21 12:57AM
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:

but I like it- and now I want Lucas to get love of Carrie!!!!!
    I don't think Carrie could get over Rafe being with Kate- the ex-dagger woman!!!LOL
    Lucas needs love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#40   2013/04/21 05:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mille:

Naw... Carrie and Austin "ALWAYS" belonged together!

I agree!

But that didn't stop rafe!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list