List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7576, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/04/19 02:48PM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    sharon n nic...

Quote CGabriel510: I got in on the END of seeing Lucas, Sami & E JERK, I heard Lucas say "I won't blab", but I also heard him say "It's Pathertic" (Or somethig of that sort), and I agree TOTALLY!! I'll give the marriage 6 months, before E Jack @ss does something STUPID, show his TRUE colors (alas, he already has, but evidentally Sami has SHORT TERM MEMORY, I guess E J does too, I mean did he forget how many times a BRADY/HORTON tried to kill him? Let's see there was Will (the FIRST time),although Lucas "covered" for him, then Sami shot him in the HEAD?? Ummm, Ok, maybe the NEXT time some one shoots him, they'll get it RIGHT?? I guess they BOTH have a case of SHORT TERM MEMORY??
    Just saying....

Lucas seems to be the only one with a SHORT TERM MEMORY.

EJ is the only one "stepping up" to help his son!

"safe is over" the haters should move on!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/19 02:50PM
    #22   2013/04/19 02:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kmc4247: Again thanks to Lucas great job, What I love about Days they are really good at turning a RAPE SITUATION into a HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY LOVE, MARRIAGE SICKENING SITUATION Way to go DAYS WRITTERS

Sony/NBC have put to rest "THE AGREEMENT" between Sami and EJ!

#23   2013/04/19 02:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote TeamEjami: So true, I thought the same thing!
    But being a former Lumi fan, I don't hate Lucas and I get it. She's hurt him a lot over the years. What it boils down to is, sour grapes. Even though he's over her, he can't help but feel hurt once more and he's lashing out.
    He's still just as sour about the whole Chole & Daniel thing too. It's just the way Lucas is.
    Still love him, but I love Ejami more.

Always love Lucas......but I love EJAMI more too!

#24   2013/04/19 04:27PM
    mille

Quote kmc4247: Again thanks to Lucas great job, What I love about Days they are really good at turning a RAPE SITUATION into a HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY LOVE, MARRIAGE SICKENING SITUATION Way to go DAYS WRITTERS

Lol, these writer's were overtaken by the body Snatchers or they just don't care. A rapist is engaged to a women who shot him in the head. Lol, Samantha and Elvis, the writer's want many of us to believe that they are in their comfort zone of two people being happy and in love, as for me not buying it! Just another country story!!

#25   2013/04/19 05:32PM
    ejami2012

Love Ejami. They have forgiven each other their AGREEMENT behind them. They have moved on shame others can't. Safe is done Sami wants Ej she loves Ej. Always did even when she was with the farce of a marriage with rafe and lucas. It's always been Ej. Always will be. I'm happy. Now its time for ejami forever. The ejamifamli.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/19 05:35PM
    #26   2013/04/19 07:52PM
    mille

Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

#27   2013/04/20 05:05AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille: Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

I'll enjoy the romance that is EJAMI!

The romance WE haven't seen since Bo and Hope!

#28   2013/04/20 08:39AM
    mille

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille: Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

Lol, that's funny! Elvis and Samantha can't compare to ANY of Days super couples! But you go ahead and think so, Hey it's your provocative! May sweeps baby, Have a feeling Samantha and Elvis will be like that show they promoted, Ready for Love, Cancelled!

#29   2013/04/20 04:10PM
    Moms Days

Quote mille:

Lol, that's funny! Elvis and Samantha can't compare to ANY of Days super couples! But you go ahead and think so, Hey it's your provocative! May sweeps baby, Have a feeling Samantha and Elvis will be like that show they promoted, Ready for Love, Cancelled!

Wow! I have always enjoyed the "Haters" They forgive all the really despicable things Lucas and Rafe have done to Sami, they make excuses and even defend some really cruel and self-esteem attacking comments that are made. All her ex's can rip her a new one, attack her as a person, attack her as a mother, love her sister more than her, make sure that she knows they would rather be with her sister if they could, etc. etc. etc. and she is supposed to forgive them and even reconcile with them but heaven forbid if she should forgive EJ. I love that Sami and EJ are both flawed people who love and accept each other flaws and all.

#30   2013/04/20 04:37PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:

Sami and EJ are Days SUPER COUPLE!

I don't have to think it, NBC knows it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/20 04:38PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list