List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7219, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/18 05:51AM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    dazgonby

I bet Kate wasn't think "thank you Lucas"...he really does have a super bad case of not just sour grapes but more like rotten grapes about anyone in a relationship...way to go Lucas!

#12   2013/04/18 04:44PM
    Rosieroserson

It's so obvious that Lucas was jealous! He's always felt threatened by EJ, and now his deepest fears came true. He must've known it was going to happen sooner rather than later, as Sami hasn't been able to stay away from EJ from the moment she layed eyes on him. They've had the deepest connection from the beginning. And who in the world can blame Sami????? EJ offers her all she's ever wanted, and Lucas knows he just can't measure up!

I used to be a Lumi fan so I really hope Lucas finds the Carrie love of his life!

#13   2013/04/18 07:47PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: It's so obvious that Lucas was jealous! He's always felt threatened by EJ, and now his deepest fears came true. He must've known it was going to happen sooner rather than later, as Sami hasn't been able to stay away from EJ from the moment she layed eyes on him. They've had the deepest connection from the beginning. And who in the world can blame Sami????? EJ offers her all she's ever wanted, and Lucas knows he just can't measure up!

I used to be a Lumi fan so I really hope Lucas finds the Carrie love of his life!

Sami is having all her lifelong dreams come to true with the hottest guy in Salem . Jealous much same for Rafe. Ej can give Sami everything she's always wanted and needed. No other man can give her all the love happiness Passion that's she always felt she wasn't good enough for. Ej is her knight in shining armour her prince charming. The only man who is gonna make Sami the woman she's been so afraid to.be. as the song goes only Ej ' can bring out the woman in her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/18 07:56PM
    #14   2013/04/18 09:01PM
    Cathy Jane

i didn't know he had been married to chloe, too...

#15   2013/04/18 09:15PM
    ejami2012

Quote Cathy Jane: i didn't know he had been married to chloe, too...

Yes he was until Dr Dan hit on her and she left Lucas for him. He's bitter. Sami left him twice for Ej and Chloe left him for Dr Dan. And Kate paid Nicole $5000 to dump Eric and marry Lucas and that went sour. So yes he's bitter . I rewatched the proposal and his so called comic routine with Sami and Ej just made a jealous bitter a@$ out of him

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/18 09:25PM
    #16   2013/04/19 12:50AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:

Yes he was until Dr Dan hit on her and she left Lucas for him. He's bitter. Sami left him twice for Ej and Chloe left him for Dr Dan. And Kate paid Nicole $5000 to dump Eric and marry Lucas and that went sour. So yes he's bitter . I rewatched the proposal and his so called comic routine with Sami and Ej just made a jealous bitter a@$ out of him

When you put it like that, ejami2012, I can fully understand the bitterness within his heart. Lucas is really a great guy. Why would the writers keep him on the show when they're constantly sacrificing his character for the likes of Dan and Rafe? Give Bryan something meaningful to do, please! Don't waste his talents!

#17   2013/04/19 02:59AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:

I love Lucas- but really the made him into this terribly bitter person, and things have not gone his way- and they need to turn this around now- backburn ridiculously boring Dannifer and get a love story for Lucas!!!!!!!!
    Bring Autumn or someone for him- there is a great story with Lucas if only the writers would see this....

Give him love!!!!

#18   2013/04/19 03:45AM
    stjarna

oh- and this-

Maybe Samantha is the love of Rafe's life, but Rafe is NOT Samantha's love of all time- it's EJ!!!!!!!!!

Still- if Carrie didn't get pregnant - I think Rafe and Carrie would be together....

#19   2013/04/19 07:33AM
    Jen821

Quote stjarna: oh- and this-

Maybe Samantha is the love of Rafe's life, but Rafe is NOT Samantha's love of all time- it's EJ!!!!!!!!!

Still- if Carrie didn't get pregnant - I think Rafe and Carrie would be together....

Yes, Lucas was wrong about Rafe, I think Rafe fell hard for Carrie and would be with her if he could so Sami was and isn't the love of Rafe's life!!

#20   2013/04/19 02:19PM
    dazgonby

I don't think Carrie was the love of Rafe's life either, and I certainly don't think Kate is...but it was funny to see Kate's expression when Lucas said it.
    I would like to see them bring Lucas out of this...he is so great when he is best buddy with Sami, and really there is no reason why he still can't be as Ej has never seemed threatened by Lucas.
    But his hateful streak totally turns me off...reminds me to much of someone else and truthfully we don't need 2 of them like that.
    Give Lucas a love of his life so he can knock it off with this crappy attitude...he is way too cute for that

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list