List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7476, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2014/02/18 02:05PM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: More of Lucas!!!!!

And Jordan and Lucas should fall in love definitely- if nothing else but to irk Kate!!!!
    I know it is the same kind of copy/paste thing when she hated Samantha being with Lucas.... but

I've always liked Lucas, even when a s/l didn't make him look very admirable. I like him even more now, since he seems less willing to be an accomplice in his mother's scheming. However, I hope Lucas continues to build on his relationship with Sheryl, since there seem great possibilities there. On the contrary, I do not see Or danything special between Lucas and Jordan, who seems perfectly happy with Rafe. Why mess with that, if the underlying reason is to "irk Kate"?
    I'm getting tired of all these love triangles, especially the ones that involve two FRIENDS competing for one love object. Or do some Ejami fans still resent Rafe as Sami's ex enough to begrudge him happiness now--years later?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 02:14PM
    #92   2014/02/20 11:58AM
    Freida Klopp...

Quote fadingrose:

And Jordan and Lucas should fall in love definitely- if nothing else but to irk Kate!!!!
    I know it is the same kind of copy/paste thing when she hated Samantha being with Lucas.... but

I've always liked Lucas, even when a s/l didn't make him look very admirable. I like him even more now, since he seems less willing to be an accomplice in his mother's scheming. However, I hope Lucas continues to build on his relationship with Sheryl, since there seem great possibilities there. On the contrary, I do not see Or danything special between Lucas and Jordan, who seems perfectly happy with Rafe. Why mess with that, if the underlying reason is to "irk Kate"?
    I'm getting tired of all these love triangles, especially the ones that involve two FRIENDS competing for one love object. Or do some Ejami fans still resent Rafe as Sami's ex enough to begrudge him happiness now--years later?

No.... it's because Jordan and Rafe are BORING. BOOOOOORINGboringboringboringboring. And lame. And boring. I liked Kate and Rafe WAY better as a couple.

Also, if you don't like love triangles, don't watch soap operas. Watch a rom com instead.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/20 11:59AM
    #93   2014/02/20 12:55PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:

I'm perfectly fine with Rafe and Jordan, Lucas and Sheryl. In my opinion Rafe and Jordan have chemistry and seem happy together. I hated SAFE and really enjoy watching JORFE.......I feel I'm the only one in soap universe who do. Lucas deserves a good woman too, and maybe Sheryl is the one?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/20 12:56PM
    #94   2014/02/20 01:06PM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

I'm perfectly fine with Rafe and Jordan, Lucas and Sheryl. In my opinion Rafe and Jordan have chemistry and seem happy together. I hated SAFE and really enjoy watching JORFE.......I feel I'm the only one in soap universe who do. Lucas deserves a good woman too, and maybe Sheryl is the one?!

And maybe she is not- LOL!!! Just happy to have more of Lucas than before!

Things have start moving with that s/l... and I guess now that Jordan's brother arrives more will get unwrapped!!!

#95   2014/02/22 06:11PM
    butterfly52

Lots of us love Lucas. Jump in a lake those who has a negative point of view which is few.

#96   2014/02/23 02:10AM
    stjarna

Quote butterfly52: Lots of us love Lucas. Jump in a lake those who has a negative point of view which is few.

#97   2014/02/23 05:24AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

Thanks, Rosie. I never "hated" SAFE, as so many people seem to do. We're all entitled to our opinions and should at least respect those with whom we differ. And YOU usually do!

For a while I thought SAFE was working. When it fell apart and EJami seemed to be the "forever" couple, I didn't go into mourning. In fact, I am now very sad about the apparent destruction of the Ejami that so many of have loved. I just continued to support Rafe while he licked his wounds. What that means now is that I hope he finds happiness with Jordan (or somebody else). And I don't think he's boring at all! I find his calm, cool, approach and subtle humor intriguing. That's also why I like Lucas--and wish him the best...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/23 05:27AM
    #98   2014/02/23 08:58AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

Thanks, Rosie. I never "hated" SAFE, as so many people seem to do. We're all entitled to our opinions and should at least respect those with whom we differ. And YOU usually do!

For a while I thought SAFE was working. When it fell apart and EJami seemed to be the "forever" couple, I didn't go into mourning. In fact, I am now very sad about the apparent destruction of the Ejami that so many of have loved. I just continued to support Rafe while he licked his wounds. What that means now is that I hope he finds happiness with Jordan (or somebody else). And I don't think he's boring at all! I find his calm, cool, approach and subtle humor intriguing. That's also why I like Lucas--and wish him the best...

Thank you, fadingrose, for your nice words
    I find myself liking Rafe for the first time, and that's because he seems different with Jordan........ She's a bit shy and mysterious.....and he's treating her in a patient and loving way.......Since this is a Lucas thread, I'll show my appreciation for him as well.......Lucas is great and I love his humerous ways!! He's never boring, the way Rafe tended to be with Sami..While Lucas' background is well known to the fans, we know next to nothing about Rafe's. It's easier to like a character you're familiar about..whether it's good or bad...

#99   2014/04/06 09:00AM
    stjarna

Loved Lucas this last week.
    So, Sheryl and Lucas - finally.
    More of Lucas!

#100   2014/04/06 04:15PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

I like Rafe and Jordan too. I think fans of a certain character are jealous when any of her many exes get involved with someone. I guess all the men on Days should just worship her. At least we only have 8 more months of that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list