List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Started by CGabriel510 at 2013/04/17 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:29AM, Views: 7314, Replies: 103
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/17 01:54PM
    THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    CGabriel510

I got in on the END of seeing Lucas, Sami & E JERK, I heard Lucas say "I won't blab", but I also heard him say "It's Pathertic" (Or somethig of that sort), and I agree TOTALLY!! I'll give the marriage 6 months, before E Jack @ss does something STUPID, show his TRUE colors (alas, he already has, but evidentally Sami has SHORT TERM MEMORY, I guess E J does too, I mean did he forget how many times a BRADY/HORTON tried to kill him? Let's see there was Will (the FIRST time),although Lucas "covered" for him, then Sami shot him in the HEAD?? Ummm, Ok, maybe the NEXT time some one shoots him, they'll get it RIGHT?? I guess they BOTH have a case of SHORT TERM MEMORY??
    Just saying....

#2   2013/04/17 02:22PM
    Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)
    kmc4247

Again thanks to Lucas great job, What I love about Days they are really good at turning a RAPE SITUATION into a HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY LOVE, MARRIAGE SICKENING SITUATION Way to go DAYS WRITTERS

#3   2013/04/17 02:32PM
    mille

Lol, love both post!

#4   2013/04/17 02:47PM
    ejami2012

For being so pathetic

#5   2013/04/17 04:39PM
    waggo50

Lucas is a total hypocrite talking about all their marriages when he has been married 4 times himself to Nicole, Sami, Carrie, Chloe and was about to marry for the 5th to Autumn so he has no place to talk about anybody else. His insulting attempt at a British accent was pathetic and embarrassing IMO.

#6   2013/04/17 04:45PM
    ejami2012

Quote waggo50: Lucas is a total hypocrite talking about all their marriages when he has been married 4 times himself to Nicole, Sami, Carrie, Chloe and was about to marry for the 5th to Autumn so he has no place to talk about anybody else. His insulting attempt at a British accent was pathetic and embarrassing IMO.

I just love your post. He has no life so he tries to ruin everyone elses. I use to.like him but most of his attempts at comedy are not getting it. I still wish ally was ejs

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 04:48PM
    #7   2013/04/17 06:50PM
    TeamEjami

So true, I thought the same thing!
    But being a former Lumi fan, I don't hate Lucas and I get it. She's hurt him a lot over the years. What it boils down to is, sour grapes. Even though he's over her, he can't help but feel hurt once more and he's lashing out.
    He's still just as sour about the whole Chole & Daniel thing too. It's just the way Lucas is.
    Still love him, but I love Ejami more.

#8   2013/04/17 07:46PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote TeamEjami: So true, I thought the same thing!
    But being a former Lumi fan, I don't hate Lucas and I get it. She's hurt him a lot over the years. What it boils down to is, sour grapes. Even though he's over her, he can't help but feel hurt once more and he's lashing out.
    He's still just as sour about the whole Chole & Daniel thing too. It's just the way Lucas is.
    Still love him, but I love Ejami more.

Maybe he's also upset that things are working out for Dan & Jenn . . . his one scene this month, prior to today's little pout fest, was him telling Jenn she was right to ditch Dan. Things just aren't going his way it seems.

I just don't feel too sorry for Lucas where Sami & EJ are concerned; he has known for quite some time that Sami will not stay away from EJ.

#9   2013/04/18 01:50AM
    mille

Alright Lucas! Lol, he doesn't need to ruin those two, if Kritt doesn't do it, they'll end up ruining themself. Samantha will be Samantha. forever a bride, but never a long term wife.

#10   2013/04/18 03:16AM
    rendi04

Ok I love lucas but I dont like the way he is written lately . His talk with Kate his meeting with Sami and ej .it was just not believable and the writers are doing no justice to this character . Bryan deserves better than this

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list