List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Lexi? Could she be in on this?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lexi? Could she be in on this?

Started by AlyandNyk at 2006/10/25 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/25 04:04PM, Views: 445, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/10/25 11:46AM
    Lexi? Could she be in on this?
    AlyandNyk

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Lexi a DiMera too? Does he (EJ) not know? So why would she be getting calls from "the gloved" person who we all know now is EJ and/or Patrick? I thought DiMeras' stick with DiMeras'. Plus don't she have a mother who is a physic? Why don't she ask her mother to work her magic and tell her who is messing with her and the Bradys.

Am I right on any of this???

#2   2006/10/25 02:30PM
    Re: Lexi? Could she be in on this?
    bornondays

Oh my gosh you are so right on this one...maybe he is doing this stuff to her so that the Brady's will be thrown off course or does he have a grudge against her too

#3   2006/10/25 04:04PM
    Re: Lexi? Could she be in on this?
    Days&GHfan

Yes, Lexie is Stefano DiMera's daughter. If EJ is Elvis Jr. (just a guess), than that would make them siblings. I think that Lexie is in on it, at least I hope she is. I'd really like to see her go back to her DiMera roots.

Celeste, her mom, is psychic. But she isn't really shown much. But Celeste can't just think about it and realize who is terrorizing them. For example, with the Salem Stalker, Celeste could only give them clues with her tarot cards. Celeste probably wouldn't be that much help

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list