List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What's missing on the soaps!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's missing on the soaps!?

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/25 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 09:21PM, Views: 1019, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/01 07:29PM
    Re: What's missing on the soaps!?
    cowgirl0597

there's another thing I, know they don't do is when they what a job they don't have to fill out an applecation to get the job... Or and interview ... I never see that nether. Also when the women carry purse's they only carry cellphones in them. Also I, notice that when they go to sleep and awake up there hair or make-up stll in place lol.

#12   2006/11/06 11:07AM
    katt29526

WELL MOST OF U ALREADY SAID IT. LOL BUT I MISS JASON COOK AS SHAWN. UGH & YUCK THIS NEW 1 HAS GOT 2 GO. HOMELY CANT ACT & DOESNT FIT THE PART AT ALL. WHAT DO U ALL THINK?SORRY ABOUT THE IMMATURE WORDING BUT COULDNT THINK OG ANYTHING ELSE AT THE PRESENT.

#13   2006/11/06 11:25AM
    4evaDrake

I don't agree, I think that the new Shawn is doing well.

Let me please remind you not to use all CAPS in your posts.It makes us feel as if you are shouting at us.
    thanks

#14   2006/11/06 07:40PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

this thread made for a good read...I don't think that I could add anything else, its pretty much all been said!

#15   2006/11/06 08:00PM
    Mitzy

You never see anybody watching TV. Very seldom, if ever see anybody cooking. Nobody ever pays bills. What's missing is truth, honesty and morals!

#16   2006/11/07 06:55AM
    Danielle4578

Im not sure if I may have missed someone else posting what I am about to post...They are all missing jobs or most of them anyway. They all have nice things and nice apartments, but I could probably count on one hand how many people actually have a job!!

#17   2006/11/07 08:54PM
    iheartlucas

Well....I have a big problem with the fact that almost the whole population of Salem is related~by blood! Oh! Where is Salem? Illinois, Mass, or none of the above?!? All I know is Salem is somewhere in the U.S......

But, I have to admit...I love..love...LOVE this show!!!

P.S. Does Salem even have any stores like...Wal-Mart, Dillards, The Dollar General? lol
    They all have clothes, but yet...never shop for them! lol

One of Bope's weddings.....Hope stopped at a fast food restaraunt (in her dress-in a limo) drive-thru! Didn't she even get ketchup on her dress...I think Jennifer was in the limo to...
    Anyway~ I was going to say maybe they have a McDonald's!

#18   2006/11/07 09:21PM
    Serena

Quote iheartlucas: Well....I have a big problem with the fact that almost the whole population of Salem is related~by blood! Oh! Where is Salem? Illinois, Mass, or none of the above?!? All I know is Salem is somewhere in the U.S......

But, I have to admit...I love..love...LOVE this show!!!

P.S. Does Salem even have any stores like...Wal-Mart, Dillards, The Dollar General? lol
    They all have clothes, but yet...never shop for them! lol

One of Bope's weddings.....Hope stopped at a fast food restaraunt (in her dress-in a limo) drive-thru! Didn't she even get ketchup on her dress...I think Jennifer was in the limo to...
    Anyway~ I was going to say maybe they have a McDonald's!

drive-through- That is so good, you are right, I had forgotten all about that episode, sounds like a movie from years back too-
    I think we are to believe they all shop at Balistics, even though I think Basic Black has a clothing line where they may all get their clothes for free!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list