List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Missing Posters , Where are you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missing Posters , Where are you?

Started by mama rosa at 2013/04/03 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:07PM, Views: 2945, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/04/08 08:41PM
    Re: Missing Posters , Where are you?
    Bricole

Hello everyone. Mama Rosa and Sharon, I'm sorry for having you worried. I have been extremely busy with work plus my boys have a lot going on with sports right now. In between we took the kids on vacation to the beach (Destin, FL) for spring break. I browse occasionally but not much time to post. Besides, I do not like the way Nicole, Brady and Chloe are being written. These 3 would be great in their own triangle instead of the existing stuff that is on screen. I also can't tolerate Jenn and Dan. I will forever miss Jack and Bo. So needless to say, I'm not watching the show much. Sharon, keep the Ejami love going, it's pretty much the only good thing going for the show right now, in my opinion.

#22   2013/04/09 04:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole: Hello everyone. Mama Rosa and Sharon, I'm sorry for having you worried. I have been extremely busy with work plus my boys have a lot going on with sports right now. In between we took the kids on vacation to the beach (Destin, FL) for spring break. I browse occasionally but not much time to post. Besides, I do not like the way Nicole, Brady and Chloe are being written. These 3 would be great in their own triangle instead of the existing stuff that is on screen. I also can't tolerate Jenn and Dan. I will forever miss Jack and Bo. So needless to say, I'm not watching the show much. Sharon, keep the Ejami love going, it's pretty much the only good thing going for the show right now, in my opinion.

Bricole!!!! Happy that everything is ok with you and your family!

I'll keep the EJAMI love coming!

What do you think about your girl and Vargas?

#23   2013/04/09 05:08AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Hi mama rosa!
    I just went to the Soaps.SheKnows.com Answers (under frequently asked questions about this webside) it seems like they ban for two days up to life. Life is rare. They don't see it as punishment and do it to restore calm among posters, maybe to make us take a step back and be able to view things differently. It all comes down to protecting the Website and the visitors.

On the "rafe rocks" thread some safe fans came over to say things that I think might have gotten them banned and maybe friendly88.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 05:09AM
    #24   2013/04/09 01:15PM
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole: Hello everyone. Mama Rosa and Sharon, I'm sorry for having you worried. I have been extremely busy with work plus my boys have a lot going on with sports right now. In between we took the kids on vacation to the beach (Destin, FL) for spring break. I browse occasionally but not much time to post. Besides, I do not like the way Nicole, Brady and Chloe are being written. These 3 would be great in their own triangle instead of the existing stuff that is on screen. I also can't tolerate Jenn and Dan. I will forever miss Jack and Bo. So needless to say, I'm not watching the show much. Sharon, keep the Ejami love going, it's pretty much the only good thing going for the show right now, in my opinion.

Hi Bricole!!
    I'm happy to hear from you!!...What can you do Family first!..LOL,..Glad to hear you and yours are all fine and busy like crazy,...That's a kids life!..LOL

Yeah, I'm none to happy with us losing Bo and Jack either!..Never ever gonna get past that "decision"..IMO,it was cold...like ice,how they both left the show...

I hope everything in your life keeps on going so great! Keep in touch from time to time,I'll always be around...
    Miss you,Bricole!
    God Bless You and Yours!
    Love Mama Rosa

#25   2013/04/09 03:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Cynderdays are you out there???

#26   2013/04/09 05:29PM
    Bricole

I miss you guys too.

Sharon, I don't like Nicole with Vargas. Just think; she hates EJ, dumped Brady, but prefers the ex-con? Any chance with Eric will be ruined by hooking up with Vargas. I don't enjoy the recaps so I just haven't watched. I will tune back in to watch the Ejami wedding if or when it happens.

#27   2013/04/09 08:28PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote lpcb: I personally don't like to be called names and told that my opinion isn't welcome. This is a forum afterall, about a soap, whose characters are fictional, made up by writers. I often think of Days like a sporting event, to root and cheer for my favorites. Then have someone come on and say that my opinion is wrong and that I shouldn't be posting those comments, just because it differs from her own, IS WRONG. When a thread says NO BASHING or FANS ONLY, that's what it should mean, but when a thread is open to debate, that is what should happen there, all opinions voiced.

I agree, ipcb! That's one of the reasons I enjoy your posts so much..... Because you just spell it out! I'm a wild cat too and love cheeky discussions! We'll just have to voice our opinions in a well behaved way..... Can always use irony though it's not recommended!

#28   2013/04/09 08:30PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Hi mama rosa!
    I just went to the Soaps.SheKnows.com Answers (under frequently asked questions about this webside) it seems like they ban for two days up to life. Life is rare. They don't see it as punishment and do it to restore calm among posters, maybe to make us take a step back and be able to view things differently. It all comes down to protecting the Website and the visitors.

On the "rafe rocks" thread some safe fans came over to say things that I think might have gotten them banned and maybe friendly88.

I know about that incident

#29   2013/04/10 09:58AM
    Soaps.com Admin

Discussing admin actions on the board is inappropriate. Even if someone made you privy to their ban it is not nice to discuss it or to assume someone was banned. Stay on topic if you are trying to find another poster who hasn't visited the board in a while.

#30   2013/04/10 10:15AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Soaps.com Admin: Discussing admin actions on the board is inappropriate. Even if someone made you privy to their ban it is not nice to discuss it or to assume someone was banned. Stay on topic if you are trying to find another poster who hasn't visited the board in a while.

I don't see anything wrong about it, but ofcourse I'll pay attention to and accept your restrictions.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list