List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Missing Posters , Where are you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missing Posters , Where are you?

Started by mama rosa at 2013/04/03 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:07PM, Views: 2739, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/06 07:26AM
    Re: Missing Posters , Where are you?
    mama rosa

Quote huntercity381:
    Quote mama rosa: I been reading and have seen everybody but, CityHunter,BeeGeee,Bricole,and Kabo...
    Does Anyone know anything about our fellow Posters?
    I hope your All fine!...You know me I worry...
    Love Mama Rosa

I'm cityhunter with a new nickname.I don't know what happened with my former account but I can't log in.Here's my new one.Anyway I'm gonna post here for as long as Nadia/Chloe is on the show.After that,I won't post anything about the show anymore because I won't watch it anymore.But I'll still check on you guys.

Good Morning Hunter City!!
    I sure have missed you!,..Love to share my opinions with you even though we are on two different sides of the track,and root for different reasons,You know with me it's all about the story line not so much the Charaters...
    Nobody fights for Chloe like you do!

Happy to see you posting again, Where did you go? I woke up one day and you just never came back on?...Is everything all right in your world?...I worry..

I'm happy you still check in on Us!
    Hunter City could you remember,you are Family and Loved here,at least by Me,Don't forget!
    Sending you a Big Hug!
    Love Mama Rosa

#12   2013/04/06 07:48AM
    mama rosa

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mama rosa: I been reading and have seen everybody but, CityHunter,BeeGeee,Bricole,and Kabo...
    Love Mama Rosa

Friendly88 also.....

Still no sign of Friendly88?...Sure hope your well!

Posters,At least let us know your OK,when you see us calling you! ,
    I know there are a couple more of you missing as well..
    Come check in!
    We care and miss you All!
    Love Mama

#13   2013/04/06 07:50AM
    huntercity381

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote huntercity381:
    Love Mama Rosa

I'm cityhunter with a new nickname.I don't know what happened with my former account but I can't log in.Here's my new one.Anyway I'm gonna post here for as long as Nadia/Chloe is on the show.After that,I won't post anything about the show anymore because I won't watch it anymore.But I'll still check on you guys.

Good Morning Hunter City!!
    I sure have missed you!,..Love to share my opinions with you even though we are on two different sides of the track,and root for different reasons,You know with me it's all about the story line not so much the Charaters...
    Nobody fights for Chloe like you do!

Happy to see you posting again, Where did you go? I woke up one day and you just never came back on?...Is everything all right in your world?...I worry..

I'm happy you still check in on Us!
    Hunter City could you remember,you are Family and Loved here,at least by Me,Don't forget!
    Sending you a Big Hug!
    Love Mama Rosa

Thanks for this sweet post.I'll t ry to read spoilers and transcripts just to know what is going on because in SOD,it says that Nadia and Patrika could be back later this year.So in order to follow a little bit what will happen while they're gone,I will read the transcripst and spoilers but won't watch it.And I may share my opinion from time to time and I could just pass by and say hello.But I want this nightmare of sl to be over and I hope that at least Chloe gets to keep her baby.
    For me it's about the characters,how they evolve,grow up,change and what they did to Chloe is pure crap and so out of character.It's painful for Chloe fans to see this crap,so much that we prefer her to be off the show than written this way.It's even more painful that some of her fans actually turned on her,knowing that this is totally out of character and that the people judging her have done far worse than she ever did.
    It's crazy but somehow I feel that Chloe is judged to a higher standard because she has beauty,talent and personnality.So any mistakes she makes,they sentence her to death or losing her child,...maybe out of jealousy...as if the writers are making Nadia and Chloe pay for having everything going on for them:Beauty,talent,personnality,....I know it's crazy but that's pretty much the only explanation I get from this crap.Just like I can't explain all this Daniel propping..it makes no sense whatsoever.I can't stand anymore the Daniel and Sami show.It makes me sick.

#14   2013/04/06 07:56AM
    huntercity381

Quote lpcb:
    Quote huntercity381:
    Love Mama Rosa

Sorry to hear that you won't post after she leaves, I have always enjoyed your posts and will greatly miss them.

I'll try to post from time and will support your opinion after reading the transcript,because usually we agree.

#15   2013/04/06 08:26AM
    lpcb

Quote huntercity381:
    Quote lpcb:
    Quote huntercity381:
    Love Mama Rosa

Sorry to hear that you won't post after she leaves, I have always enjoyed your posts and will greatly miss them.

I'll try to post from time and will support your opinion after reading the transcript,because usually we agree.

Yes we do.

#16   2013/04/06 10:19AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mama rosa:
    Love Mama Rosa

Friendly88 also.....

Come check in!
    Love Mama

I think some posters can't log on to this board anymore because they've been banned for life, or for a very long time. One of the two happens when you've been banned three times. I don't remember exactly!

#17   2013/04/06 11:02AM
    mama rosa

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Love Mama Rosa

Friendly88 also.....

Come check in!
    Love Mama

I think some posters can't log on to this board anymore because they've been banned for life, or for a very long time. One of the two happens when you've been banned three times. I don't remember exactly!

Hi Rosieroserson!
    Morning, I sure hope that isn't the case!...What could a person do to get themselves banned for life? Aren't we all pretty respectful around our Board?!...

#18   2013/04/07 04:10AM
    Rosieroserson

Hi mama rosa!
    I just went to the Soaps.SheKnows.com Answers (under frequently asked questions about this webside) it seems like they ban for two days up to life. Life is rare. They don't see it as punishment and do it to restore calm among posters, maybe to make us take a step back and be able to view things differently. It all comes down to protecting the Website and the visitors.

#19   2013/04/07 04:25AM
    Rosieroserson

I think we're pretty much well behaved on this board. Sometimes though it's easy to get carried away in the heat of the discussion! I've done that once and don't plan on repeating it

#20   2013/04/07 09:38AM
    lpcb

I personally don't like to be called names and told that my opinion isn't welcome. This is a forum afterall, about a soap, whose characters are fictional, made up by writers. I often think of Days like a sporting event, to root and cheer for my favorites. Then have someone come on and say that my opinion is wrong and that I shouldn't be posting those comments, just because it differs from her own, IS WRONG. When a thread says NO BASHING or FANS ONLY, that's what it should mean, but when a thread is open to debate, that is what should happen there, all opinions voiced.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list