List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Missing Posters , Where are you?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missing Posters , Where are you?

Started by mama rosa at 2013/04/03 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:07PM, Views: 3173, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/03 10:32AM
    Missing Posters , Where are you?
    mama rosa

I been reading and have seen everybody but, CityHunter,BeeGeee,Bricole,and Kabo...
    Does Anyone know anything about our fellow Posters?
    I hope your All fine!...You know me I worry...
    Love Mama Rosa

#2   2013/04/03 12:23PM
    Re: Missing Posters , Where are you?
    sharon n nic...

Quote mama rosa: I been reading and have seen everybody but, CityHunter,BeeGeee,Bricole,and Kabo...
    Love Mama Rosa

Friendly88 also.....

#3   2013/04/03 01:54PM
    HOT PINK

Hi, mama rose - I've been perusing the boards, but haven't been posting very much lately. Hope you and ALL of our fellow posters are doing well. And, hope Mother Nature is finally bringing Spring weather your way.

#4   2013/04/04 06:54AM
    lpcb

Quote mama rosa: I been reading and have seen everybody but, CityHunter,BeeGeee,Bricole,and Kabo...
    Love Mama Rosa

Think about it, you KNOW where they are. Cityhunter is alive and well on nbc.com, I haven't found anyone else.

#5   2013/04/04 08:15AM
    dazlovr

Love Mama Rosa

Hey, Mama Rosa, it’s been a while since you and I showed up on the same thread. I’m still watching most of the time, but I rarely post because I just don’t seem to have enough enthusiasm about any of the stories to merit my time. I am not liking the show any more, but it is such a part of my life that I guess you could say I am addicted. I’m sure I will watch until the show is cancelled; after all, I have watched since its first episode. You don’t kick habits like that too easily. It is just so depressing how horrible the writing has become, not to mention the destruction of veteran characters, lack of suspense and excitement, and general absence of elements that made DAYS so engaging in the past. Hope all is well with you and yours. My time is spent with grandchildren and taking care of my disabled husband and mother. Not exactly what I imagined my retirement to be, but when you look around at others, you can always manage to give thanks for your many blessings. Gee whiz, didn’t mean to get so cheesy…Oh, I forgot, one thing I AM liking these days is the Will/Sonny story. Kudos to NBC for having the ***** to attack this subject. And they are writing it pretty well, too. Wish that translated to their other stories. Love ya, Mama, PEACE…

#6   2013/04/06 01:59AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Love Mama Rosa

Friendly88 also.....

That's true...... Hope you're fine, Friendly88!

#7   2013/04/06 02:52AM
    huntercity381

Love Mama Rosa

I'm cityhunter with a new nickname.I don't know what happened with my former account but I can't log in.Here's my new one.Anyway I'm gonna post here for as long as Nadia/Chloe is on the show.After that,I won't post anything about the show anymore because I won't watch it anymore.But I'll still check on you guys.

#8   2013/04/06 06:42AM
    mama rosa

Quote HOT PINK: Hi, mama rose - I've been perusing the boards, but haven't been posting very much lately. Hope you and ALL of our fellow posters are doing well. And, hope Mother Nature is finally bringing Spring weather your way.

Hi Hot Pink!,
    Glad you took the time to check in!
    Were getting 10cm of snow today in Calgary,but it's supposed to be Spring!,..LOL
    You stay well and pop in from time to time,were are Family!
    Love Mama

#9   2013/04/06 07:11AM
    mama rosa

Quote dazlovr:
    Love Mama Rosa

Hey, Mama Rosa, it’s been a while since you and I showed up on the same thread. I’m still watching most of the time, but I rarely post because I just don’t seem to have enough enthusiasm about any of the stories to merit my time. I am not liking the show any more, but it is such a part of my life that I guess you could say I am addicted. I’m sure I will watch until the show is cancelled; after all, I have watched since its first episode. You don’t kick habits like that too easily. It is just so depressing how horrible the writing has become, not to mention the destruction of veteran characters, lack of suspense and excitement, and general absence of elements that made DAYS so engaging in the past. Hope all is well with you and yours. My time is spent with grandchildren and taking care of my disabled husband and mother. Not exactly what I imagined my retirement to be, but when you look around at others, you can always manage to give thanks for your many blessings. Gee whiz, didn’t mean to get so cheesy…Oh, I forgot, one thing I AM liking these days is the Will/Sonny story. Kudos to NBC for having the ***** to attack this subject. And they are writing it pretty well, too. Wish that translated to their other stories. Love ya, Mama, PEACE…

Hey,Dazlovr!
    I'm Glad to see you! My goodness I sure can't disagree with you,the stories right now are hard to wrap my head around too!!LOL,...And just like you I have Days blood running through my veins and I know I'll go down with the Ship,some day...I won't give up on the show,weve been through everything together,on the show and off,when I just needed to tune out the world and troubles, Days has always been there for me,my escape I'ld say..

I know what it's like to have your parents slip away from you,as they are preparing for endless life,My Mom was really bad off, but us Kids told her she would never be taken out of her home,I'm glad we could all pitch in to care for her to the end of this life,she died on Mothers Day,just like my Dads Mom,Granny,...and Dad past over on Easter....Be Blessed You have this oppertunity to give back to your Mother and Your Soul mate,your Husband...Love every second,cause in a blink of an eye,every pain staking hour that you spent with them,becomes a time in your life full of sweet memories!...God Bless You, and God Please Keep Dazlovr Strong,Now and Always,Amen!

I adore Sonny and Will,but hate what they are going through!What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!LOL

Love ya Back,Dazlovr!....Always keeping the Peace!!

#10   2013/04/06 07:11AM
    lpcb

Quote huntercity381:
    Love Mama Rosa

I'm cityhunter with a new nickname.I don't know what happened with my former account but I can't log in.Here's my new one.Anyway I'm gonna post here for as long as Nadia/Chloe is on the show.After that,I won't post anything about the show anymore because I won't watch it anymore.But I'll still check on you guys.

Sorry to hear that you won't post after she leaves, I have always enjoyed your posts and will greatly miss them.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list