List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 7631, Replies: 87
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2013/08/19 09:26PM
    Re: VARGAS
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops: Vargas has been let go....this is just filler for a while.

He looked good.

Hi HouseTops!
    How are you doing,your weather good?!

Is that right!,Do you know how much longer he'll be on?
    What about Nick,is he sticking around??...Thanks...

I think we see the last of Vargas this week.

Nick is still on canvas just last week he shared scenes with Sami, Gabs and kate

#82   2013/08/20 05:37AM
    HouseTops

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops: Vargas has been let go....this is just filler for a while.

He looked good.

Hi HouseTops!
    How are you doing,your weather good?!

Is that right!,Do you know how much longer he'll be on?
    What about Nick,is he sticking around??...Thanks...

Hi, mama rosa. Our weather is fantastic!! It's been around 25c, supposed to get humid for a few days...
    Hope it stays this way until next April, eh...or at least until December. We usually have a splendid fall season. Watch out after that!!

Not sure how long Vargas is to be around, sort of disappointed about that. Hopefully he has other projects. When I saw him sitting down, his back was to the camera and I had to strain to see if it was EJ...I always thought they would have been great as brothers, Vargas could have been the real evil one with EJ at his elbow. I thought Vargas looked great in that suit, so reminded me of EJ. I don't know what the age difference is.
    Disappointed!!

#83   2013/08/22 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

WHAT AN IDIOT! first he shows some girl he just met where he keeps his money then he gets wasted at a party and his dancing was very funny.

#84   2013/08/22 06:39AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: WHAT AN IDIOT! first he shows some girl he just met where he keeps his money then he gets wasted at a party and his dancing was very funny.

Yep he is a idiot then punch Chad have he last mind you don't mess with the Dirmera's. He better hope Chad don't tell Kristen EJ and Stefano he dead men walking.

#85   2013/08/23 05:20AM
    Lady Tiny

Vargas is a great character; I'm disappointed to hear that he's leaving. I thought he had tremendous potential...kind of an early Steve Johnson-type--bad, but with underlying good potential. I was hoping we might be primed for a great new love story, like with Steve & Kayla.

#86   2013/08/23 06:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Lady Tiny: Vargas is a great character; I'm disappointed to hear that he's leaving. I thought he had tremendous potential...kind of an early Steve Johnson-type--bad, but with underlying good potential. I was hoping we might be primed for a great new love story, like with Steve & Kayla.

I agree he had plenty potential the scenes with HOPE yesterday again showed us that he could have been perfect for her if they didnt flip the character and decide to trash him for new eye Teresa

#87   2013/08/23 08:56AM
    Gideon58

Vargas is hot and I'm sorry they seemingly have dropped his romance with Nicole. These were two characters who were long overdue for some happiness, but once again, Nicole gets shafted again. They need to find something to do with this guy because he needs a real storyline.

#88   2013/08/24 07:53PM
    butterfly52

More of Vagas, loving this character. I believe he can bring a lot to DOOL. We did not see him for awhile and I thought they had let him go. Explore this Vargas. Not to mention he is very nice to look at.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list