List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 7279, Replies: 87
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/20 07:53PM
    Re: VARGAS
    allmylovingdays

The scenes today -just filler. Filler filler.

#72   2013/07/03 05:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Thank GOD you got a really good first impression of the real Kate. I don't want you to ever touch that!!!

Are you or aren't you friends with Niki. It seems you still sort of can see her side in things. He didn't like Victor talking trash to you but he knows that the road you are on isn't solid. So he cautioned you. You aren't listening but how can you when your heart is so involved.

So now maybe Vargas you and Nick will become Bernie Maddoff or Rupert Murdoch?????

#73   2013/07/03 07:19AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Thank GOD you got a really good first impression of the real Kate. I don't want you to ever touch that!!!

Are you or aren't you friends with Niki. It seems you still sort of can see her side in things. He didn't like Victor talking trash to you but he knows that the road you are on isn't solid. So he cautioned you. You aren't listening but how can you when your heart is so involved.

So now maybe Vargas you and Nick will become Bernie Maddoff or Rupert Murdoch?????

they should keep Vargas, he can be a chameleon, super shady, and very intersting...
    Kate didn't end up in prison, but she is not much different from Vargas.... She will probably bed him some time...

#74   2013/07/03 09:46AM
    EpicFail

I want to know what this business venture Nick has in mind.

Of course Vargas isn't leaving.

but I wonder why they brought him onto the show. Other than making Nick sweat for a while, almost sleeping with Nicole and telling Hope where she could find whatshisname, he's done nothing. there has to be more to the character than that.

#75   2013/07/04 08:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: I want to know what this business venture Nick has in mind.

Of course Vargas isn't leaving.

but I wonder why they brought him onto the show. Other than making Nick sweat for a while, almost sleeping with Nicole and telling Hope where she could find whatshisname, he's done nothing. there has to be more to the character than that.

He must have chem tested pretty good with the ladies so they must of midstream changed his persona from being totally evil out to destroy Nick to being his protector.

#76   2013/07/31 01:57PM
    mama rosa

There he is!LOL

Loved the talk he had with Nick!
    I think Vargas made him stop and think,that maybe the way he handled things with Gabi and the baby,Will and Sonny did let Jensen win even in his death!...Even though they seem to be all good now,are they? Could Nick have turned his back on Gabri and all along they are really still in love with each other?...I hope he misses her enough to win her back!...They suit each other so well!...

Now Vargas seemed to be in kinda a hurry,didn't he wonder who he's going to see? Father Eric at the Church,to say how sorry he was to hear about Sami?..If he needs a friend he's there to listen!...Hmmm,..Maybe Hope,to say how sorry he is she had to arrest her neice!,If she needs to talk he's there for her and Ceara!...LOL
    Glad to see him back!..

#77   2013/08/01 05:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: There he is!LOL

Loved the talk he had with Nick!
    I think Vargas made him stop and think,that maybe the way he handled things with Gabi and the baby,Will and Sonny did let Jensen win even in his death!...Even though they seem to be all good now,are they? Could Nick have turned his back on Gabri and all along they are really still in love with each other?...I hope he misses her enough to win her back!...They suit each other so well!...

Now Vargas seemed to be in kinda a hurry,didn't he wonder who he's going to see? Father Eric at the Church,to say how sorry he was to hear about Sami?..If he needs a friend he's there to listen!...Hmmm,..Maybe Hope,to say how sorry he is she had to arrest her neice!,If she needs to talk he's there for her and Ceara!...LOL
    Glad to see him back!..
    I like him too and loved his talk with Nick but Nick would be alone in trying to fix his life with gabs she completely tunes him out when he tries to reflect on the time they were together.

Twitter always has fans begging the studio to put him on contract.

#78   2013/08/19 07:31PM
    mama rosa

So that's where Vargas went!!..He's been shopping!!..
    Hot Damn,he looks fine all cleaned up!!...Buisness must be good,what ever it is that Nick and he are up to?!...
    It looks like it's paying off!...Hope it's legal,maybe borderline but legal!!...LOL
    Why did Vargas crush Eric's reality of what Eric thought of his Program? I don't get why he would say that to him?..Vargas must still be mad that Nicole has a thing for Eric and is now in the position to be spiteful!..That's all I can think of...But I still want to know what he's up to!
    Maybe now Vargas will ask Hope out and this time dinner,not coffee!!...

I still think that Nick will find his way back to Gabri!...

#79   2013/08/19 08:07PM
    HouseTops

Vargas has been let go....this is just filler for a while.

He looked good.

#80   2013/08/19 08:13PM
    mama rosa

Quote HouseTops: Vargas has been let go....this is just filler for a while.

He looked good.

Hi HouseTops!
    How are you doing,your weather good?!

Is that right!,Do you know how much longer he'll be on?
    What about Nick,is he sticking around??...Thanks...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list