List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 8210, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/05/22 01:59PM
    Re: VARGAS
    wwil1963

Quote Days In Da UK: They need to give Vargas a last name.

I though Vargas was his last name? I saw some looks between Hope and Vargas in the Hospital, something is brewing there were some sparks, if he got his act together he would be a good pairing for Hope even though no one could replace PR we are all teird of Hope being alone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 02:00PM
    #52   2013/05/22 07:06PM
    allmylovingdays

Nick tripled the money Vargas wants more now. I was ready to like him --and then he told Nick don't forget our deal. He did in the end try go make him feel a little better but Vargas right now is Vargas

and that's his last name. We have no clue what his first name is....maybe after Hope dates him we will find out.

#53   2013/05/22 07:25PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Nick tripled the money Vargas wants more now. I was ready to like him --and then he told Nick don't forget our deal. He did in the end try go make him feel a little better but Vargas right now is Vargas

and that's his last name. We have no clue what his first name is....maybe after Hope dates him we will find out.

I may get some bad replies but. I can see a Hope/Vargas pairing

#54   2013/05/22 07:30PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Nick tripled the money Vargas wants more now. I was ready to like him --and then he told Nick don't forget our deal. He did in the end try go make him feel a little better but Vargas right now is Vargas

I may get some bad replies but. I can see a Hope/Vargas pairing
    After today HELL YES they will end up dating. Did you hear the music they played when he went back to her --you would have thought they wouldnt since he had sort of just threatened Nick but then he also tried to tell him don't let what happened in prison make you fell any less than a person. then cue the music that was very not romantic but I know we have heard it before when couples are just starting out.

SO the garbage will be tossed at me too.

He is a good looking man. Needs a good woman to straighten him out maybe hahahaha

#55   2013/05/23 06:14AM
    Axl Rose

Besides if Vargas and Hope hook up, imagine if they do decide to bring Bo back to Salem, then cue a Bo/Hope/Vargas triangle

#56   2013/05/23 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: Besides if Vargas and Hope hook up, imagine if they do decide to bring Bo back to Salem, then cue a Bo/Hope/Vargas triangle

I hate TRIANGLES!!! hahahahahah

#57   2013/05/25 12:52PM
    mama rosa

I really like that Vargas tried to reassure Nick that what Hell Jansen put Nick through in prison does not reflect on the man he is now,before he left the hospital!...

Hope sure shut Vargas down in a hurry,to keep her out of it!,What a guy,No problem he tells her...Something for them to keep secret and on the down low!...

#58   2013/05/26 07:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I really like that Vargas tried to reassure Nick that what Hell Jansen put Nick through in prison does not reflect on the man he is now,before he left the hospital!...

Hope sure shut Vargas down in a hurry,to keep her out of it!,What a guy,No problem he tells her...Something for them to keep secret and on the down low!...

hee hee on the down low

#59   2013/06/03 08:47PM
    allmylovingdays

You hear Hope praising Vargas. Yeah he is upon her radar bigtime

#60   2013/06/03 08:55PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: You hear Hope praising Vargas. Yeah he is upon her radar bigtime

What can I say but a woman has needs.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list