List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 8064, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/21 07:08PM
    Re: VARGAS
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

Thanks Amld!..tear!

BRAVO!!! you had it right all along it seems and NOW I am leaning towards a Vargas and Hope coupling what do you think?

Yes, I think that's the way we are going with Hope and Vargas...He's not a violent criminal besides Hope knows better that any what it's like,from her family to friends and herself through the years...
    Also the writers had Vargas Protecting Nick so that is in his favor.. In Hopes eyes after all, Nick could have been killed...And if Vargas hadn't remembered about the island Will could have bled to death too...Gabi,baby Ari Sonny they all would have died!!..
    Vargas is a Hero!!..
    And it will be nice to see the"woman"in Hope again...

Well they have me ready set go for this --I've enjoyed their scenes together. He can be a help to the SPD it seems so why not!!! lets keep VARGAS!!! I wonder if he likes kids? we haven't seen him around kids though? Come on writers give us a Vargas meets dun dun duhhhhhh CIARA ....will he run for the hills

#42   2013/05/22 04:42AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

Thanks Amld!..tear!

BRAVO!!! you had it right all along it seems and NOW I am leaning towards a Vargas and Hope coupling what do you think?

Yes, I think that's the way we are going with Hope and Vargas...He's not a violent criminal besides Hope knows better that any what it's like,from her family to friends and herself through the years...
    Also the writers had Vargas Protecting Nick so that is in his favor.. In Hopes eyes after all, Nick could have been killed...And if Vargas hadn't remembered about the island Will could have bled to death too...Gabi,baby Ari Sonny they all would have died!!..
    Vargas is a Hero!!..

Well they have me ready set go for this --I've enjoyed their scenes together. He can be a help to the SPD it seems so why not!!! lets keep VARGAS!!! I wonder if he likes kids? we haven't seen him around kids though? Come on writers give us a Vargas meets dun dun duhhhhhh CIARA ....will he run for the hills

Love all this!!!!!!!!!!!

#43   2013/05/22 05:05AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:

Thanks Amld!..tear!

Vargas is a Hero!!..

Lets keep Vargas!

#44   2013/05/22 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

How in the world is he going to get away from Niki constantly side eyeing him? I forgot they weren't on good terms. She will trash talk him to Hope, darn there's always something that has to be an obstacle.

#45   2013/05/22 06:36AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: How in the world is he going to get away from Niki constantly side eyeing him? I forgot they weren't on good terms. She will trash talk him to Hope, darn there's always something that has to be an obstacle.

Funny though that its always the ones who have people trash talking them that I love the most ,its realistic IMO (not everyone can think the best of everyone) and a bit of that from different townsfolk and some opposition could cause just the kind of conflict I like.

#46   2013/05/22 06:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: How in the world is he going to get away from Niki constantly side eyeing him? I forgot they weren't on good terms. She will trash talk him to Hope, darn there's always something that has to be an obstacle.

Funny though that its always the ones who have people trash talking them that I love the most ,its realistic IMO (not everyone can think the best of everyone) and a bit of that from different townsfolk and some opposition could cause just the kind of conflict I like.
    I have the same reaction most times. I think ok, I liked Kristen, I use to like Kate, I love EJ.

The praise of little miss muffin and her hubby along with her brother make me sick and I can't stand them.

It's been a while since we've seen Vargas without his shirt on...I need a heat wave or waterpipe to break in the rectory and Hope to just accidentally be there to see this guy in his glory.

#47   2013/05/22 07:26AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

I have the same reaction most times. I think ok, I liked Kristen, I use to like Kate, I love EJ.

The praise of little miss muffin and her hubby along with her brother make me sick and I can't stand them.

It's been a while since we've seen Vargas without his shirt on...I need a heat wave or waterpipe to break in the rectory and Hope to just accidentally be there to see this guy in his glory.

You know I think Vargas could be just what Hope does need.. and Ciara...he could do some scared straight stuff with her
    As for Nicole, of course she is going to trash talk him...it has become her thing to poke her nose in where she has no business...besides she's the one that called out Eric's name so she needs to get over herself.

#48   2013/05/22 10:45AM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

You know I think Vargas could be just what Hope does need.. and Ciara...he could do some scared straight stuff with her
    As for Nicole, of course she is going to trash talk him...it has become her thing to poke her nose in where she has no business...besides she's the one that called out Eric's name so she needs to get over herself.

I say so too!!!!

#49   2013/05/22 12:06PM
    mama rosa

I wonder if Vargas isn't blackmailing Nick!
    Perhaps this is a deal Nick made with Vargas to protect him after, Jansen was put in the Hole for three months{for rape}} and Vargas got the three more years because of that...I could see why Vargas wants to be left out of the Nick/Jansen cob saga! All he wants from Nick is his money tripled like Nick said he would do..Maybe the money is legit? It's possible he had money before he went to prison...Maybe he just doesn't want anyone in his buisness because it's his buisness...Regardless who it is,Nicole could cause a problem out of nothing just by speculation,and that's why he told her to just back off...And maybe because he kinda has something on her,he's teasing her with it...Not really going to use it,but wouldn't it be something if Vargas did tell Eric!..WOW that would be a episode!!LOL ..Anyway..
    Then Nick has fulfilled his agreement with Vargas clear and clean...

#50   2013/05/22 01:17PM
    Days In Da UK

They need to give Vargas a last name.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list