List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 8006, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/03 09:52AM
    Re: VARGAS
    lindafromwis...

I am Linda, I say vargas bad man, how can you male character like him he do bad things and people should not be let out of jail, people who go to jail are bad, only BAD people go to jail, bever let them out. Oh I could get used to this, yeah, I'll take another gift. Linda from Wisconsin AKA Goddess

#32   2013/05/03 10:00AM
    mama rosa

Quote lindafromwisconsin: I am Linda, I say vargas bad man, how can you male character like him he do bad things and people should not be let out of jail, people who go to jail are bad, only BAD people go to jail, bever let them out. Oh I could get used to this, yeah, I'll take another gift. Linda from Wisconsin AKA Goddess

Hi Linda!
    I agree, with Vargas and Nick being bad...

But not all people that go to jail are bad people,what about Hope,or John,or Bo,or Adrienne,Sami for example...
    They aren't bad people,...They did wrong,did their time and are still good people,good parents and active in their community,and great Salemites!...

#33   2013/05/03 10:09AM
    lindafromwis...

Thank you, I am a famous wruter. But that is why they make jails for BAD people who do BAD things and both have done BAD things and BAD people who have done BAD things should not have custody of kids. - Goddess from Wisconsin

#34   2013/05/09 04:00PM
    allmylovingdays

well now he Nick has his money back so I have to wish now that Vargas doesn't get his invest fast enough and needs to punish Nick. I hope is is very impatient!

#35   2013/05/21 11:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Can you see him with Hope???

#36   2013/05/21 01:21PM
    dazgonby

Sure...why not!

#37   2013/05/21 06:33PM
    allmylovingdays

MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

#38   2013/05/21 06:37PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

Thanks Amld!..tear!

#39   2013/05/21 06:39PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

Thanks Amld!..tear!

BRAVO!!! you had it right all along it seems and NOW I am leaning towards a Vargas and Hope coupling what do you think?

#40   2013/05/21 07:05PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:

Thanks Amld!..tear!

BRAVO!!! you had it right all along it seems and NOW I am leaning towards a Vargas and Hope coupling what do you think?

Yes, I think that's the way we are going with Hope and Vargas...He's not a violent criminal besides Hope knows better that any what it's like,from her family to friends and herself through the years...
    Also the writers had Vargas Protecting Nick so that is in his favor.. In Hopes eyes after all, Nick could have been killed...And if Vargas hadn't remembered about the island Will could have bled to death too...Gabi,baby Ari Sonny they all would have died!!..
    Vargas is a Hero!!..
    And it will be nice to see the"woman"in Hope again...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list