List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 8085, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/04/16 07:04AM
    Re: VARGAS
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote RachJ: Here are a couple tweets I sent to Sean Douglas & his replies:

@Luv_WilSon: @TheSean_Douglas Curious how long your contract is for? I really want u to stick around. *crossing my fingers* Team #Vargas #Days

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon.No contract..I'm what's called show to show. With no contract so they can keep writing for Vargas or end any time unfortunately.

@Luv_WilSon: @nbcdays Please keep @TheSean_Douglas as Vargas He's an instant hit w/ fans & I'd love to see more of him! #Days Team #Vargas #thankyou

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon that was so sweet of you! Nice to hear after a rough day!

I tweeted him yesterday about his tattoos but it was shortly before we heard about the explosions.

So I found the kiss between Vargas & Niki interesting. I still think he is playing her.

since all is so obvious- he is the same as her quenching the thirst- - why not- I see chemistry!

I agree that it's been a long time for her and ten plus for him so why not but you know that people are screaming she doesn't deserve this but then again look at poor Kate.

she is no saint- and I think that she, same as Kate should see it coming cos the past follows you like a shadow- the only thing Kate though Rafe iss a good guy-lol
    Women like Nicole are not really that trustworthy- vice versa- the thing with Nicole is she falls for all them hard- she will never learn-

I agree she sure isn't a saint and don't see why not especially if it is just a place holder for Eric until he figures out he isn't mean to be a priest so why not enjoy a little fling.

exactly- it's so Nicole!
    What she doesn't deserve is Eric! Although they have that something!

#22   2013/04/16 12:40PM
    RachJ

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote RachJ:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote RachJ: Here are a couple tweets I sent to Sean Douglas & his replies:

@Luv_WilSon: @TheSean_Douglas Curious how long your contract is for? I really want u to stick around. *crossing my fingers* Team #Vargas #Days

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon.No contract..I'm what's called show to show. With no contract so they can keep writing for Vargas or end any time unfortunately.

@Luv_WilSon: @nbcdays Please keep @TheSean_Douglas as Vargas He's an instant hit w/ fans & I'd love to see more of him! #Days Team #Vargas #thankyou

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon that was so sweet of you! Nice to hear after a rough day!

I tweeted him yesterday about his tattoos but it was shortly before we heard about the explosions.

So I found the kiss between Vargas & Niki interesting. I still think he is playing her.

I haven seen him on Twitter much lately, so I'm hoping its b/c he's shooting lots of fun scenes. I really like the kiss I love Nicole & want her to be happy. I think Vargas is playing her, but it could easily turn into something.
    I'm totally shipping these too. I have all kinds of wild thoughts going thru my head.

I wrote you name down Rach so I will follow you on twitter. Don't ask me mine I know I normally use DommieNJ but I can't figure out if that is it or is it my regular name and I don't tweet a lot. I was very obsessed with
    reading twitter but last few weeks I've fallen off the radar just way too much GH tweeting. I was glad that I was on yesterday though I didn't know what was going on and I was just chatting away on the daily recap about Days until I saw the news reports of explosions.

I hope Sean see's my tweet and replies. I hope he was filming a lot too.
    And so far he seems more just someone that expects to make more $$ on whatever scheme they were doing in prison. I doubt very much he is going to be that big of a threat to Nick other than it may be the one thing that Team Wilson will need to get him to back off. If they find out he is doing something illegal with Vargas.

I'm on twitter a lot. Way more than I should be I'm really haven't figured out Vargas' motives yet but I'm loving him on my screen

#23   2013/04/16 12:41PM
    RachJ

Who noticed Vargas slip Nicole some tongue action in that kiss today? I literally clapped. Lol.

#24   2013/04/17 07:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote RachJ: Who noticed Vargas slip Nicole some tongue action in that kiss today? I literally clapped. Lol.

I didn't notice but I keep hearing about it.

#25   2013/04/19 01:02PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote RachJ: Who noticed Vargas slip Nicole some tongue action in that kiss today? I literally clapped. Lol.

they are hot... and there is going to be fire in the rectory...

great chem go Varicole!

#26   2013/04/19 04:53PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Vackis, i mean Vargas is a waste.. EJ will prolly find out who he is and then he'll go bye bye

#27   2013/04/20 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

they are hot... and there is going to be fire in the rectory...

great chem go Varicole!
    Do you read Matt's musings or the deconstructing by Chrissi ---they both were funny how they mentioned Vargas and Niki sexing it up under the pope's photo.

RachJ I am following you on twitter, I use to be obsessed --but seriously I must follow a GH person by some crazy accident and she can drown out everyone's Days comments. I love your tweets. I read your comment about Will and his age & beer, later when we watched it 'live' we can see that it wasn't beer but ICE TEA --and I get the no ice in the pitchers thing --if you noticed when they were pouring the tea into their glasses that's where the ice was - we go to this place in town they serve it the same way.

I can't wait to see yesterdays episode plenty of Vargas. Does anyone know yet about the ring he put on his finger before leaving prison?

#28   2013/04/28 09:54AM
    allmylovingdays

I read the SOD on Vargas money missing. SEE dang it, he is going to side up with Nick. AYE. BUT hopefully it will still bring them both down in the end, their get rich scheme and hopefully they will clue us in to what it was going to be because right now only knowing how much he had stashed away isn't enough.

#29   2013/05/03 05:07AM
    allmylovingdays

He is menacing and I would be scared of him. BUT BUT!!! He was very funny yesterday when he was mimicing how Niki was with him in the throes of passion.

I like this actor!

#30   2013/05/03 09:47AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: He is menacing and I would be scared of him. BUT BUT!!! He was very funny yesterday when he was mimicing how Niki was with him in the throes of passion.

I like this actor!

Yeah, that's how a man's man acts, like a high school boy!...He's so jealous that the Father is more of a turn on that him!!...Pity,It must be eating him alive!!..ROTFL!!
    I like the actor too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/03 09:48AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list