List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 7953, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/09 06:17PM
    Re: VARGAS
    ejami2012

I think Vargas is gonna use and hurt.Nicole. how cam Nicole go to bed with a guy she doesn't really know and spent ten years in prison. She had no idea what he did to go there and what he did while there.

#12   2013/04/11 12:11PM
    RachJ

Here are a couple tweets I sent to Sean Douglas & his replies:

@Luv_WilSon: @TheSean_Douglas Curious how long your contract is for? I really want u to stick around. *crossing my fingers* Team #Vargas #Days

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon.No contract..I'm what's called show to show. With no contract so they can keep writing for Vargas or end any time unfortunately.

@Luv_WilSon: @nbcdays Please keep @TheSean_Douglas as Vargas He's an instant hit w/ fans & I'd love to see more of him! #Days Team #Vargas #thankyou

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon that was so sweet of you! Nice to hear after a rough day!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/11 12:12PM
    #13   2013/04/11 12:28PM
    stjarna

although Nicole ticks me off big time and I am not a fan- she has chemistry with Vargas imo- more than Eric- and after reading these tweets- they could write a good love story for them- Nick down- Vargas redemption-

#14   2013/04/16 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote RachJ: Here are a couple tweets I sent to Sean Douglas & his replies:

@Luv_WilSon: @TheSean_Douglas Curious how long your contract is for? I really want u to stick around. *crossing my fingers* Team #Vargas #Days

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon.No contract..I'm what's called show to show. With no contract so they can keep writing for Vargas or end any time unfortunately.

@Luv_WilSon: @nbcdays Please keep @TheSean_Douglas as Vargas He's an instant hit w/ fans & I'd love to see more of him! #Days Team #Vargas #thankyou

@TheSean_Douglas: @Luv_WilSon that was so sweet of you! Nice to hear after a rough day!

I tweeted him yesterday about his tattoos but it was shortly before we heard about the explosions.

So I found the kiss between Vargas & Niki interesting. I still think he is playing her.

#15   2013/04/16 06:16AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:

I tweeted him yesterday about his tattoos but it was shortly before we heard about the explosions.

So I found the kiss between Vargas & Niki interesting. I still think he is playing her.

since all is so obvious- he is the same as her quenching the thirst- - why not- I see chemistry!

#16   2013/04/16 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

since all is so obvious- he is the same as her quenching the thirst- - why not- I see chemistry!

I agree that it's been a long time for her and ten plus for him so why not but you know that people are screaming she doesn't deserve this but then again look at poor Kate.

#17   2013/04/16 06:40AM
    RachJ

Quote allmylovingdays:

I haven seen him on Twitter much lately, so I'm hoping its b/c he's shooting lots of fun scenes. I really like the kiss I love Nicole & want her to be happy. I think Vargas is playing her, but it could easily turn into something. I'm totally shipping these too. I have all kinds of wild thoughts going thru my head.

#18   2013/04/16 06:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote RachJ:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I haven seen him on Twitter much lately, so I'm hoping its b/c he's shooting lots of fun scenes. I really like the kiss I love Nicole & want her to be happy. I think Vargas is playing her, but it could easily turn into something. I'm totally shipping these too. I have all kinds of wild thoughts going thru my head.

I wrote you name down Rach so I will follow you on twitter. Don't ask me mine I know I normally use DommieNJ but I can't figure out if that is it or is it my regular name and I don't tweet a lot. I was very obsessed with reading twitter but last few weeks I've fallen off the radar just way too much GH tweeting. I was glad that I was on yesterday though I didn't know what was going on and I was just chatting away on the daily recap about Days until I saw the news reports of explosions.

I hope Sean see's my tweet and replies. I hope he was filming a lot too. And so far he seems more just someone that expects to make more $$ on whatever scheme they were doing in prison. I doubt very much he is going to be that big of a threat to Nick other than it may be the one thing that Team Wilson will need to get him to back off. If they find out he is doing something illegal with Vargas.

#19   2013/04/16 06:52AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree that it's been a long time for her and ten plus for him so why not but you know that people are screaming she doesn't deserve this but then again look at poor Kate.

she is no saint- and I think that she, same as Kate should see it coming cos the past follows you like a shadow- the only thing Kate though Rafe iss a good guy-lol
    Women like Nicole are not really that trustworthy- vice versa- the thing with Nicole is she falls for all them hard- she will never learn-

#20   2013/04/16 06:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

she is no saint- and I think that she, same as Kate should see it coming cos the past follows you like a shadow- the only thing Kate though Rafe iss a good guy-lol
    Women like Nicole are not really that trustworthy- vice versa- the thing with Nicole is she falls for all them hard- she will never learn-

I agree she sure isn't a saint and don't see why not especially if it is just a place holder for Eric until he figures out he isn't mean to be a priest so why not enjoy a little fling.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list