List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: VARGAS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VARGAS

Started by gapeach76 at 2013/04/03 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 07:53PM, Views: 8267, Replies: 87
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/03 07:19AM
    VARGAS
    gapeach76

Has anyone heard how long a contract Sean Douglas (Vargas) signed with Days?

#2   2013/04/03 07:27AM
    Re: VARGAS
    KimPossible

Quote gapeach76: Has anyone heard how long a contract Sean Douglas (Vargas) signed with Days?

I would like to know as well. I'm intrigued my him( and he's handsome)... There may be potential to give him a back story. He shows different sides to his character with nick ( typical bad guy) and with Nicole ( sensitive, caring). I always like the more complicated characters instead of those pigeon- holed as good or bad.

#3   2013/04/03 07:31AM
    Days_pretender

I just do not want to read that he has hurt Nichole in any way, especially physically hurt her....

#4   2013/04/03 07:39AM
    gapeach76

I agree days_pretender. Nicole has been hurt enough!!

#5   2013/04/05 06:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote gapeach76: Has anyone heard how long a contract Sean Douglas (Vargas) signed with Days?

I heard that if you tweet him he replies!!

I would like to know as well. I am getting the vibe that he, along with Sy and Nick are all going to somehow team up now can this be a way to redeem Nick???

#6   2013/04/05 06:46AM
    HouseTops

Is Vargas working for the Dimera's? His meeting EJ yesterday and Vargas texting Nick to meet at the rectory??

Has my curiosity. Is Eric going to save Nicole in the end?

#7   2013/04/05 01:30PM
    Daysfan1969

Quote KimPossible:

I would like to know as well. I'm intrigued my him( and he's handsome)... There may be potential to give him a back story. He shows different sides to his character with nick ( typical bad guy) and with Nicole ( sensitive, caring). I always like the more complicated characters instead of those pigeon- holed as good or bad.

I'm intrigued by him too. Hope he stays around for a while!!

#8   2013/04/07 03:09PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Is Vargas working for the Dimera's? His meeting EJ yesterday and Vargas texting Nick to meet at the rectory??

Has my curiosity. Is Eric going to save Nicole in the end?

NO to the is he working for the DiMera's or if he is then at least EJ isn't aware of it, who knows maybe he has worked for Stefano or will in the future but I doubt it. He mentioned to Nick that he knew EJ was Stefano' DiMera's son and everyone in prison heard of that family.

NOW will Eric end up saving Nicole --you betcha but only after she has more or less set herself up for this damsel in distress thing. I said it the other day after he was asking her all sorts of questions and she was just willynilly answering them that this was ridiculous. First off she knows he was an ex con and then she starts telling him bits of her past history, he is going to use that for his own manipulating ways. SIGH. Why would Niki do that? It just isn't like her at all. When she was first suspicious of this excon coming into Eric's life now that is who you expected not to just start giving him her sob story and what next? I just don't know but the NBC sneak peek pictures and captions aren't making me feel any better about what he will do.

#9   2013/04/08 05:53AM
    ejami2012

Yes Vargas is hot but Nicole is giving him way too much information. She and us only know he's an excon. Why was he in prison. Did they say. Don't really want Nicole to sleep with him cause she really knows nothing about him. I got an uneasy feeling when Nicole opened her mouth bout Sami Ej Eric being connected. He's definitely malnuplicating her. I think Vargas had Nick selling drugs in prison I think. Guess we gave to wait and see what he wants him to do in Salem.

#10   2013/04/08 06:08AM
    annabannana

I thought it was 3 months

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list