List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Waited 15 years for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Waited 15 years for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Sweetness24 at 2006/10/24 07:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 06:20PM, Views: 585, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/24 07:26PM
    Waited 15 years for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweetness24

Yipeeeeeeee Carrie!!! I havent watched 'Days' since Steve and Kayla left and they tore the Brady family apart. Then several months ago I saw a magazine that said "Steve and Kayla coming back". So I thought I would give 'Days' a try again - and low and behold Sammi hasn't changed in 15 years and everyone is still falling for her same old tricks.

Sammi got everything she deserves. She burned all her bridges, and can't understand why people won't forgive her to strike again. Love watching her cry. No one to blame but hershelf!! Ever since she kidnapped Bell when she was an infant - she has been getting away with everything. She is a bad seed! Love watching her cry. Chealse is Sammi's clone - I fast forward her just like I use to Sammi - can't take another one. Love the Brady's becoming a strong family again. Oh Happy Days are Here Again. More Patch and Kayla please!!

#2   2006/10/24 08:25PM
    Re: Waited 15 years for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bearrie

:) LOL I agree that Sami got what she had coming to her. Now, I'm just waiting for it to happen to Kate.

#3   2006/10/24 08:40PM
    alisa726

Quote bearrie: LOL I agree that Sami got what she had coming to her. Now, I'm just waiting for it to happen to Kate.

Kate gets away with everything. Can she please get caught for taking the evidence!! And no one really cares that she lied about Clarie since everyone else is taking all the fault. Victor & Mimi were the ones that wanted to tell- but she kept keeping them quiet. Who will destory her?

#4   2006/10/25 06:11AM
    4evaDrake

the only difference with Sami now is that i think she is trying to do someting good, although she will caught into EJ's web and Hopefully Lucas will save her.

#5   2006/10/25 10:04AM
    AlyandNyk

Quote 4evaDrake: the only difference with Sami now is that i think she is trying to do someting good, although she will caught into EJ's web and Hopefully Lucas will save her.

He will!!! Lucas will realize he still loves her no matter how conniving and manipulative she is...

When they (because they will) get back together, before having wild passionate sex, I hope they decide on getting their son's hair cut!!!!! Its driving me B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/25 10:07AM
    #6   2006/10/25 05:33PM
    Sweetness24

Good idea! This would also be a way for Sami to truly redeem herself and save the Brady family.

#7   2006/10/26 04:45PM
    StephanieW

Oh my gosh, I would LOVE for Sami to be the person to pull the Brady's back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't stand when she plays the bad seed. Let's see her really do some good for a long time. I guess forever would be asking too much since she's a natural demon but a long story line of good Sami would be very refreshing.

I long for the day that Kate finally gets hers from just about every person in Salem. Oh please oh please oh please let Kate get hers. I would have to record that episode and play it over and over again. Can't you just picture it.....Kate stripped of her executive power, clothes, money, pride, her children dispise her, her grandchildren hate her; no man to save her. I think I'd like to see her with no make-up on and crying her eyes out. Not that fake sniffly sh*t she does to get her way all the time. I mean full blown streaming dry heaving tears rolling off her face and snot pouring out of her nose. Down with Kate!!!! Somebody SMACK her good please.

#8   2006/10/26 06:20PM
    TeraCat

Quote StephanieW: Oh my gosh, I would LOVE for Sami to be the person to pull the Brady's back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't stand when she plays the bad seed. Let's see her really do some good for a long time. I guess forever would be asking too much since she's a natural demon but a long story line of good Sami would be very refreshing.

I long for the day that Kate finally gets hers from just about every person in Salem. Oh please oh please oh please let Kate get hers. I would have to record that episode and play it over and over again. Can't you just picture it.....Kate stripped of her executive power, clothes, money, pride, her children dispise her, her grandchildren hate her; no man to save her. I think I'd like to see her with no make-up on and crying her eyes out. Not that fake sniffly sh*t she does to get her way all the time. I mean full blown streaming dry heaving tears rolling off her face and snot pouring out of her nose. Down with Kate!!!! Somebody SMACK her good please.

OMG ~ YOU REALLY MUST HATE HER!!! Yes, she's bad, but I'd really like to see Chelsea ride off into the sunset with her. At least this week has been more interesting so far!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list