List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Comedy, please?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Comedy, please?

Started by Serena at 2006/10/24 07:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/25 04:07PM, Views: 363, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/24 07:24PM
    Comedy, please?
    Serena

For a show so full of so much everything....how about a little more comic relief amidst it all? Today seeing John on a john, munching on a carrot asking Marlena, "what's up doc" was cute! Sami and Lucas have broken their bed. And some have mocked John with his "that's a fact" saying. When Kate was stuck on a fishing boat years ago, that was funny, because it was Kate getting slimy and stinky! I have said as many have, maybe get Vivian back, she was brilliant! Bart was a hoot too! Kristin is gone, but she and all her alter egos were great! Not many funny moments coming to me, anybody?

#2   2006/10/24 07:33PM
    Re: Comedy, please?
    Sweetness24

Vivian was GREAT! You couldn't help but like her!

#3   2006/10/24 07:40PM
    Audd

Serena,you are right. I love the fun stuff they did on the show. Vivian was the best, as was Kristen/Susan. I couldn't wait for Days to start. I would love to see Kate have something bad happen to her again that would give us a laugh!! I think the new writer is going in the right direction so far, I hope he keeps it up!

#4   2006/10/24 08:54PM
    alisa726

I thought the carrot thing was kind of cheesey but it did make me smile the same as when my parents do something stupid trying to be funny and I can't help but laugh at them. That made me sound really young (I am grown, married, with kids but can't shake those people- they need to get a life).

I did enjoy Kristin- those crazy teeth. Hated Marlena being posessed.

#5   2006/10/25 09:55AM
    Angelic

So much negitive on this show that yes, I agree the new writer needs to add a touch of levity. Really, is there anything really positive going on now, except Steve is getting bits of memory back. Oh and Carrie/Austin getting married, positive for me is they will be leaving. Oops, now I am being negitive, too much influence apparently, haha!

#6   2006/10/25 10:34AM
    Chrissi

Yesterday's show was cute! I agree. I love the comedy angle and feel that soaps don't show it enough!

#7   2006/10/25 04:07PM
    Days&GHfan

I LOVED that "whats up, doc" line. But it was kind of lame, if you think about it. I mean, why would John.. be eating a carrot.. in the girls bathroom.. in a bar. LOL. But it was still funny!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list