List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ's Purple Sweater

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ's Purple Sweater

Started by luckeylk at 2013/03/25 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 11:34AM, Views: 4668, Replies: 68
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/06/27 10:00AM
    Re: EJ's Purple Sweater
    ejami2012

Quote deidnbella: After reading all these comments, I've decided that I AM a pervert!!! I want to see him in his swimming suit again out there by the Dimera pool! YUMMY! (Sorry. But, the good news is that half the solution is admitting you have a problem! LOL)

Lol. We all might be . Yes he looked so good tanned wet in those swimming trunks. We need more of those scenes.

#62   2013/06/27 12:27PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote deidnbella: After reading all these comments, I've decided that I AM a pervert!!! I want to see him in his swimming suit again out there by the Dimera pool! YUMMY! (Sorry. But, the good news is that half the solution is admitting you have a problem! LOL)

Hi Deidnbella! I wouldn't worry too much about it we're all addicted to something on this board I guess

#63   2013/07/11 05:16PM
    Rosieroserson

Haven't seen EJ's purple sweater lately. I wonder if he donated it to charity?!........... or gave this cosy item to Samantha?

#64   2013/07/11 06:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Haven't seen EJ's purple sweater lately. I wonder if he donated it to charity?!........... or gave this cosy item to Samantha?

No, he gave it to me!

#65   2013/07/11 06:19PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Haven't seen EJ's purple sweater lately. I wonder if he donated it to charity?!........... or gave this cosy item to Samantha?

No, he gave it to me!

you're so lucky, Sharon n nic, you get to roll in the hey with a sweater

#66   2013/07/11 06:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

No, he gave it to me!

#67   2013/07/14 02:30PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:

No, he gave it to me!

After Thursday I don't miss the purple sweater. we saw a little more than we usually do his pants were a loose looked mighty sexy.

#68   2013/07/14 02:43PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

No, he gave it to me!

After Thursday I don't miss the purple sweater. we saw a little more than we usually do his pants were a loose looked mighty sexy.

I miss it........ but not necessarily on him........

#69   2013/09/26 11:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:

No, he gave it to me!

And then after a quickie she gave it to James. Check it out doesn't it look lie he is wearing it in this photo at book signing

@fsmithfans: [3/3] HQ Photo: @camilabanus @freddiemsmith @greg_vaughan @KJAlfonso @IamJamesScott @laurenkoslow in Framingham, MA t.co/pGQ3sfq2hE

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list