List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ's Purple Sweater

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ's Purple Sweater

Started by luckeylk at 2013/03/25 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 11:34AM, Views: 4680, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/05/04 04:56AM
    Re: EJ's Purple Sweater
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Is EJ supposed to be older than Sami? It seems like they're coloring parts of his hair gray, especially on the sides. I don't think it's natural, because I've never seen it in pictures of James. In real life he's three years younger than Alison.

We keep seeing him in suits, and I guess it's the only appropriate thing because of his business...... Hmmm, Casual clothes and sweaters......... I live and I hope

I don't think its gray but its a close cut and can appear gray. Ej/JS turned 34 in January Sami/As is 36.so there is about 2 yr diffrence in their ages.

You're right about the age difference! Approx. 2 years and 4 months as she was born in september 1976 and he in january 1979.
    They compliment eachother both with their looks and clothes!
    More Casual clothes for both of them, please!!!
    Maybe she should wear his sweater the next time they cuddle..... A purple sweater with his maskuline scent on it........ She'll feel so safe and loved.......and maybe something else

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/04 04:58AM
    #52   2013/05/04 06:10AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Is EJ supposed to be older than Sami? It seems like they're coloring parts of his hair gray, especially on the sides. I don't think it's natural, because I've never seen it in pictures of James. In real life he's three years younger than Alison.

We keep seeing him in suits, and I guess it's the only appropriate thing because of his business...... Hmmm, Casual clothes and sweaters......... I live and I hope

I don't think its gray but its a close cut and can appear gray. Ej/JS turned 34 in January Sami/As is 36.so there is about 2 yr diffrence in their ages.

You're right about the age difference! Approx. 2 years and 4 months as she was born in september 1976 and he in january 1979.
    Maybe she should wear his sweater the next time they cuddle..... A purple sweater with his maskuline scent on it........ She'll feel so safe and loved.......and maybe something else

Yes once he takes it off. It will probably fit her like a dress . It just love their difference in size .

#53   2013/05/04 09:06AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

Yes once he takes it off. It will probably fit her like a dress . It just love their difference in size .

I do too. She's petit and he's a tall alpha male! She'd literally "drown'" in all of his sweaters. Fortunately she's got her own lifeguard all to herself.... So there'll be no problem in the rescue department

#54   2013/05/04 09:58AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

I do too. She's petit and he's a tall alpha male! She'd literally "drown'" in all of his sweaters. Fortunately she's got her own lifeguard all to herself.... So there'll be no problem in the rescue department

#55   2013/05/04 10:14AM
    Rosieroserson

I liked EJ in a sweater sooooo much. Did I say how much I loved it

#56   2013/06/15 12:15AM
    Rosieroserson

EJ should take his purple sweater and strangle the heck out of the SPD!!
    I guess he's got better things to do though, like preparing Samantha's case with Justin.

#57   2013/06/15 06:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

I like that something else.

#58   2013/06/15 02:26PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

I like that something else.

Samantha does too

#59   2013/06/27 07:19AM
    Rosieroserson

Magic red shoes or a magic purple sweater
    I know he can't wear the sweater in court......... Oh well I guess he may as well eat a fortune cookie.......this case has to be won by lawyer skills alone! Let Abe or someone else at the police dep. wear Dorothy's red shoes

#60   2013/06/27 09:40AM
    deidnbella

After reading all these comments, I've decided that I AM a pervert!!! I want to see him in his swimming suit again out there by the Dimera pool! YUMMY! (Sorry. But, the good news is that half the solution is admitting you have a problem! LOL)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list