List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ's Purple Sweater

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ's Purple Sweater

Started by luckeylk at 2013/03/25 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 11:34AM, Views: 4723, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/04/12 06:47PM
    Re: EJ's Purple Sweater
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012: I miss the purple sweater. He looked do d@# good. The man's got the best body on days.

And the jeans!

Omg yes how did I forget the jeans

Yes to more Casual clothes
    There're too many goodies to notice and you can only pay attention to one thing at a time

Yes it was hard to get past the sweater. The man is all muscules

Muscules on long legs and strong arms to sweep Samantha off her feet!

I love just the idea behind this thread ,awhile back I queried if starting a thread on EJ's wardrobe would be ok since I was so obsessed with it ,I'm so glad someone beat me to it. Though I've long been a supporter of EJ's ultra formal look especially when he sports a pink shirt with a grey suit ,I loved this casual look,it made me realize that you can see a whole lot more of the body without the suit and boy is it fine.

Yes to more of the Casual clothes

I would love for EJ to wear more casual clothes too.

#42   2013/04/23 08:48AM
    Rosieroserson

I wonder if or when there'll be a next time for Elvis to wear something different than a suit

#43   2013/04/23 09:09AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: I wonder if or when there'll be a next time for Elvis to wear something different than a suit

Ej can really hang those suits better than anyone else on the show. but the casual ones you get the full view and its so incredibly hot

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/23 09:11AM
    #44   2013/04/23 09:11AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I wonder if or when there'll be a next time for Elvis to wear something different than a suit

Ej can really hang those suits better than anyone else on the show. but the casual ones you get the full view and its so incredibly hot

Yay

#45   2013/04/23 09:33AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

Yay

now i have to go watch the sweater and ej in grey video what a man

#46   2013/04/30 11:04AM
    Rosieroserson

I wonder what color would look especially stunning on EJ?
    Green, brown or even pink?????? His next sweater should be in yellow ???

#47   2013/04/30 11:06AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I wonder what color would look especially stunning on EJ?

Love EJ in pink!

#48   2013/04/30 11:07AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I wonder what color would look especially stunning on EJ?

Love EJ in pink!

We've seen him in pink several times, and the color looks great on him

#49   2013/05/03 02:24PM
    Rosieroserson

Is EJ supposed to be older than Sami? It seems like they're coloring parts of his hair gray, especially on the sides. I don't think it's natural, because I've never seen it in pictures of James. In real life he's three years younger than Alison.

We keep seeing him in suits, and I guess it's the only appropriate thing because of his business...... Hmmm, Casual clothes and sweaters......... I live and I hope

#50   2013/05/04 04:16AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: Is EJ supposed to be older than Sami? It seems like they're coloring parts of his hair gray, especially on the sides. I don't think it's natural, because I've never seen it in pictures of James. In real life he's three years younger than Alison.

We keep seeing him in suits, and I guess it's the only appropriate thing because of his business...... Hmmm, Casual clothes and sweaters......... I live and I hope

I don't think its gray but its a close cut and can appear gray. Ej/JS turned 34 in January Sami/As is 36.so there is about 2 yr diffrence in their ages.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list