List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ's Purple Sweater

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ's Purple Sweater

Started by luckeylk at 2013/03/25 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 11:34AM, Views: 4586, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/03/27 09:38AM
    Re: EJ's Purple Sweater
    ejami2012

The man can rock anyting on or off

#22   2013/04/01 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

The sweater continues this week. NOW I AM INTERESTED IN THE SHOES? What was he wearing? I don't think I got that far down to his feet

#23   2013/04/05 02:36AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: The sweater continues this week. NOW I AM INTERESTED IN THE SHOES? What was he wearing? I don't think I got that far down to his feet

I guess not, naughty, naughty

#24   2013/04/05 06:35AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: The sweater continues this week. NOW I AM INTERESTED IN THE SHOES? What was he wearing? I don't think I got that far down to his feet

Someone on another thread said you can tell the size of a man's by the size of his feet.... Take a look!!

#25   2013/04/05 07:13AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Someone on another thread said you can tell the size of a man's by the size of his feet.... Take a look!!

Hmmm, I'd better take a closer look next time

#26   2013/04/05 03:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

#27   2013/04/05 09:01PM
    Cocoa1

I loved the purple sweater and jeans! I think he looked sexy and manly in those clothes. Plus, I noticed his shoes - tan suede desert boots (chukka). Actually as far as I am concerned, he can wear whatever he wants because he is a hunk and a half in whatever he wears! That man is some kind of good looking with sex appeal and is charming to boot!

I know that know one recognizes my name but I used to post on here until I discovered Sony message board. It is now not in operation so I'm back! Have to have somewhere to vent about my favorite stars and show! Thank you all and have patience with a sort of newcomer.

#28   2013/04/05 09:01PM
    Cocoa1

I loved the purple sweater and jeans! I think he looked sexy and manly in those clothes. Plus, I noticed his shoes - tan suede desert boots (chukka). Actually as far as I am concerned, he can wear whatever he wants because he is a hunk and a half in whatever he wears! That man is some kind of good looking with sex appeal and is charming to boot!

I know that know one recognizes my name but I used to post on here until I discovered Sony message board. It is now not in operation so I'm back! Have to have somewhere to vent about my favorite stars and show! Thank you all and have patience with a sort of newcomer.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/05 09:05PM
    #29   2013/04/06 12:33AM
    ejami2012

Welcome back.Cocoa1

We love our Ej here. Yes he looks good in anything.

#30   2013/04/06 01:08AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Cocoa1: I loved the purple sweater and jeans! I think he looked sexy and manly in those clothes. Plus, I noticed his shoes - tan suede desert boots (chukka). Actually as far as I am concerned, he can wear whatever he wants because he is a hunk and a half in whatever he wears! That man is some kind of good looking with sex appeal and is charming to boot!

Glad to have you back
    I was kind of happily surprised when EJ was wearing blue jeans and a purple sweater. He looks good in a different way. I'm hoping the writers/ producers will be more bold in the future showing off James' tattoo. I think I've seen it once or twice.....and it gives him an edge

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list