List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ's Purple Sweater

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ's Purple Sweater

Started by luckeylk at 2013/03/25 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 11:34AM, Views: 4778, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/03/25 08:31PM
    Re: EJ's Purple Sweater
    MrShadowsgirl

I thought EJ looked muy bonito he looked good in jeans. Sami always wears tight skirts and is dressy when before she'd wear some comfy clothes once in a while and the dressing up all the time is boring IMO I like to see them in regular clothes sometimes.

#12   2013/03/25 08:46PM
    TeamEjami

It was nice to see him in something other than a suit. Though he can rock a suit.

#13   2013/03/26 04:14AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote luckeylk: I love EJ, but I DO NOT like that purple sweater he was wearing on today's show. The reflection from the sweater made it look like he was wearing purple eye shadow. The sweater also took away from his normal manly swag.[/quote]

What about his blue jeans? A new flavor???? [/quote]

Loved the jeans, especially when he was walking towards and away from Stefano. You just know tptb do this to us on purpose!!

The purple sweater seemed a little too short for our tall drink of EJ....but I think the jeans were supposed to stand out of course. Put a red hot sweater on him the next time, I just love red.

#14   2013/03/26 08:45AM
    waggo50

Quote luckeylk: I love EJ, but I DO NOT like that purple sweater he was wearing on today's show. The reflection from the sweater made it look like he was wearing purple eye shadow. The sweater also took away from his normal manly swag.

Have to agree with you, purple is a colour that I don't like on anyone and it did nothing for EJ, he should have had on a blue sweater IMO. I also didn't like the purple shirt Brady had on the other day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/26 08:47AM
    #15   2013/03/26 09:14AM
    Shirleta

The sweater was okay. Actually, I like him in whatever he is, or isn't, wearing.

#16   2013/03/26 10:49AM
    tariro

I actually thought the sweater was cute but I also love it when EJ rocks a pink shirt-I love that ,its not a look every man can carry off but he does it so well with a silver grey suit .The jeans were nice too, made him look way younger!

#17   2013/03/26 04:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote tariro: I actually thought the sweater was cute but I also love it when EJ rocks a pink shirt-I love that ,its not a look every man can carry off but he does it so well with a silver grey suit .The jeans were nice too, made him look way younger!

I love Pink on EJ too!

#18   2013/03/27 07:17AM
    Bighitter

He was wearing a purple shirt I just remember Sami undressing him. When it comes to EJ, I don't see color

#19   2013/03/27 07:26AM
    deidnbella

Color me silly...But, I thought he was wearing the purple sweater since March 26 is Epilepsy awareness day and supporters wear purple for that..... I thought he looked hot as H@ll! But, I didn't care for the shoes he had on.

#20   2013/03/27 09:37AM
    ejami2012

That could be why it was purple. JS is into lots of support groups. He looked good as h@#l it showed off his fantastic toned muscular body. But like him way better without clothes

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list