List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Whose Baby??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whose Baby??

Started by Shirleta at 2013/03/10 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/11 06:12AM, Views: 673, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/03/10 06:43PM
    Whose Baby??
    Shirleta

Well, Gaby did not get a paternity test and has been known to be a liar. How do we know the baby she is carrying is Will's? I'd love it to belong to someone else.

What do you think?

#2   2013/03/10 07:03PM
    Re: Whose Baby??
    mama rosa

Quote Shirleta: Well, Gaby did not get a paternity test and has been known to be a liar. How do we know the baby she is carrying is Will's? I'd love it to belong to someone else.

What do you think?

Hi Shirleta!
    ACCORDING,to the s/l she never bedded anyone else...The only other guy in her life was Andrew is that what you think?

#3   2013/03/10 07:59PM
    Shirleta

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Shirleta: Well, Gaby did not get a paternity test and has been known to be a liar. How do we know the baby she is carrying is Will's? I'd love it to belong to someone else.

What do you think?

Hi Shirleta!
    ACCORDING,to the s/l she never bedded anyone else...The only other guy in her life was Andrew is that what you think?

No Mama Rosa. I don't know who Andrew is as I haven't been watching diligently because of work, etc., etc. I just thought with the current s/l of Gaby, Will and Nick a nice twist would have someone else being the father of Gaby's baby. Although the only other guy in her life was Andrew according to what we saw in the s/l, I don't know if that would exclude someone else.....ah, just feeling around in the dark.

#4   2013/03/11 04:56AM
    Rosieroserson

What do you think?

It could be Chad He hates her with a passion....probably enough to not be able to stay away from her. Maybe they did the merengue in between looking for Melanie before the Daysaster
    It certainly would be steamingly hot .....Not just when the gas pipes leaked under Salem before the explotions, but between Chabi.....,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/11 04:59AM
    #5   2013/03/11 05:43AM
    kayhan

Quote Rosieroserson:

What do you think?

It could be Chad He hates her with a passion....probably enough to not be able to stay away from her. Maybe they did the merengue in between looking for Melanie before the Daysaster
    It certainly would be steamingly hot .....Not just when the gas pipes leaked under Salem before the explotions, but between Chabi.....,

I know she was staying at Chad's apartment after the kidnapping attempt but he kicked her out the same night she ended up sleeping with Will (August 2012). RaFe accused Chad at the non-wedding and he denied being the baby daddy and said he thought it was Andrew or a random guy. So my guess is it is Will's baby but they would not know for sure until they do a paternity test which so far has not happened.

#6   2013/03/11 05:43AM
    kayhan

Quote Rosieroserson:

What do you think?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/11 05:45AM
    #7   2013/03/11 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

It would be a laught riot if it was Andrews. If it is Chad's OMG NAAAAHHH it can't be his. After he revealed at the wedding that Nick wasn't the father they tried to pin it on him and he nearly threw up -so disgusted that they would think he would touch that Besides he was missing Melanie way too much and he barely even registered her presence except for when she was trying to cling on to him and pretend like she knew what he was going through.

Shirleta, Andrew was the guy that Gabs employed to stalk her and then later ended up kidnapping Melanie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list