List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ***SPOILER*** Eric and Nicole

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

***SPOILER*** Eric and Nicole

Started by ru4real78 at 2013/03/07 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/09 06:17AM, Views: 7314, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/07 11:26AM
    ***SPOILER*** Eric and Nicole
    ru4real78

I read a Spoiler ("Days Cafe") that the direction that everyone thinks that Nicole and Eric is going in...Isn't. So, people thingk that Nicole and Eric are gonna fall in love and Eric is going to leave the Church to be with her. That is what the storyline is suggesting. However, on the Spoiler page, Ken Corday says that the direction everyone thinks the Eric/Nicole storyline is going in, is farthest from it. What do you think the storyline could be and where do you think it is heading? I read another thread about Chloe and Eric. Would they make another S/L of Chloe going after Nicoles seconds for a 4th time????

#2   2013/03/07 11:30AM
    Re: ***SPOILER*** Eric and Nicole
    EpicFail

I heard that back when they brought Eric back to Salem - so I do wonder what they have up their sleeves. But this surely has me quite curious. I wonder if they're working towards a Nicole redemption through Father Eric.

Chloe - no, she's only back temporarily, so I doubt they'll hook her up with Father Eric.

#3   2013/03/07 11:31AM
    Chrissi

It was from SOD actually. We've had it for months. :P

http://soaps.sheknow...ilers

#4   2013/03/07 11:35AM
    ru4real78

Ooops, it was on here too. That's right. How long is Chloe's contract for? If Nicole doesn't get with Eric, who is left for her? Chad, Rafe, Lucas, Abe, Stepheno, Daniel, and Roman are all that I can think of. I know she was already with Lucas but he is single. I'm looking at the single characters and those that are not quite in a committed relationship ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/07 11:36AM
    #5   2013/03/07 11:42AM
    stjarna

Chloe should stay on! And since seeing her for a brief moment with Eric, see a great potential with them!
    I don't believe in Nicole's redemption trip!

#6   2013/03/07 12:22PM
    tariro

Kind of sad for Father Eric ,so he will never become a really interesting character-right now he is a right old bore and an annoying one at that. Priests being defrocked is one of the few things I'm still a bit squeamish about even when its just on tv(must be my Catholic education) but I was oh so ready to see this priest lose his collar and struggle with the guilt creating lots of lovely angst -so sad!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/07 12:26PM
    #7   2013/03/07 01:43PM
    mama mary

Hi everyone. Read the spoiler on here again. It doesn't say that Eric and Nicole aren't getting together. It just says that they are a long way from where the audience thinks they are going.

#8   2013/03/08 08:38AM
    EpicFail

Actually he said this:

Ken Corday says that the direction everyone thinks the Eric/Nicole storyline is going in, is farthest from it

to me that means that they are not going to pair Nicole and Eric together at all (hence, the "farthest thing from it")

I wonder if they're using Eric to redeem Nicole - notice how toned down she's been, she's trying to deal with her feelings for Eric - I have a feeling they will create a stronger bond, but not in a sexual way, but in a way that allows Nicole to finally grow up and stop repeating the same mistakes - at least I hope so.

#9   2013/03/08 09:34AM
    mama rosa

Well,What could the quote from KC mean to me...

Thinking.... ....That means to me that Varga is going to come to Salem,Enter Eric's outreach program,gain Eric's trust and do extremely well in his program gaining more freedom with his parole officer,....Nicole will not have a clue as to Who he is because Eric will keep her away from the program,....Later when Varga has gained his freedom and is out,that is when he will run into Nicole,maybe at the Coffee Bean,he will come across as mysterious to Nicole....Not having a clue who he is she accepts a invite for coffee form him.......Meanwhile...

#10   2013/03/08 05:34PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote stjarna: Chloe should stay on! And since seeing her for a brief moment with Eric, see a great potential with them!
    I don't believe in Nicole's redemption trip!

never did like chloe don't want her and eric i rather eric be with nicole if he is going to be with anyone wish they had never brought chloe back

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list