List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sammi & EJ Spoilers (No Bashing Please)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sammi & EJ Spoilers (No Bashing Please)

Started by luvdool at 2007/09/24 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/28 10:27AM, Views: 6481, Replies: 107
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/24 11:17AM
    Sammi & EJ Spoilers (No Bashing Please)
    luvdool

I read the latest edition of SOD and the writers mention in the previews for the upcoming Days that Sammi and EJ will have to marry to end the vendetta. If you get a chance to read it, it says that Sammi and Lucas always find they way back to each other, but they also put at the end of that a comment, "or would they?" I wish Sammi and EJ would get together for a different reason, but I'll take what I can get.

They also said that to please the EJami fans, that is why they created the Santo and Colleen love story using the two actors. I hope our voices has been loud and clear as to what we viewers want and that the writers come up with a good storyline to keep Sammi and EJ together, hopefully the babies being EJ's.

The favorite couple voted in SOD on Days is now EJami. Yeah!!! Just thought I would share with everyone, EJami will be coming soon!:-)

#2   2007/09/24 12:47PM
    Re: Sammi & EJ Spoilers (No Bashing Please)
    AllieB

I would like to see Ejami together also.

#3   2007/09/24 12:49PM
    swtbabymic

YES YES YES YES YES!

#4   2007/09/24 12:58PM
    moma

Maybe if he wasn't so mean I would like this pairing. I just don't like the idea of the "bad" guy getting the girl.
    Yes he is cute....anybody take a look at a cobra lately??
    Beauty does not mean "good" I hope if this happens that they won't be together long.
    After all a leopard WON'T change his spots!!!!!!

#5   2007/09/24 01:25PM
    DaysPossessed

I recall in one of their hot moments, EJ told Sami

she was the only one that could have made him into the man she thought he could be.

Steve was bad in the beginning, John was a paid assassin, Victor has played both sides...........My guy EJ's ass is getting pretty red being chewed on all the time.

Anyway, as always a HUGE EJ fan !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/24 01:26PM
    #6   2007/09/24 02:09PM
    Sunnydaz

No kidding.....more desperate attempts to get the girl.

He's gotta show up even when he's not invited or wanted.

Pity the fool.

#7   2007/09/24 05:09PM
    trouble72

Quote Tammer: I guess that's the only way you will get your wish. Tis sad but true, she has to be forced to be with him. I have no doubt she will find her way back to Lucas.

So I guess maybe Sami should say screw it I don't want to end the vendetta! Think of herself instead! Ya that sounds great something the old Sami would do! I thought you guys did not like the old Sami! Maybe you do???

Oh and can one of you ladies please tell me when Lucas was a good boy???? I can't seem to remember those days. So is framing the mother of your son for murder considered good?

Why is ok to forgive Lucas for his past crimes but EJ can not be forgiven?

#8   2007/09/24 05:39PM
    tllykr

Quote trouble72:
    Quote Tammer: I guess that's the only way you will get your wish. Tis sad but true, she has to be forced to be with him. I have no doubt she will find her way back to Lucas.

So I guess maybe Sami should say screw it I don't want to end the vendetta! Think of herself instead! Ya that sounds great something the old Sami would do! I thought you guys did not like the old Sami! Maybe you do???

Oh and can one of you ladies please tell me when Lucas was a good boy???? I can't seem to remember those days. So is framing the mother of your son for murder considered good?

Why is ok to forgive Lucas for his past crimes but EJ can not be forgiven?

trouble72 ITA! What the crap is so special about Lucas that he can be forgiven for sending Sami to death row, while EJ is constantly picked on for the supposed "rape"? I would think that someone who sends "the one they love" to prison and eventually lethal injection and doesn't speak up for her even though he knows the truth, would be looked down on more than a supposed "rapist". Guess I was wrong. Apparently you can almost kill someone and it be okay, but you supposedly take advantage of a woman and you are the worst scum.

I don't like the way that the writers portrayed Dec 29, but let us not forget that we really don't know what happened. They lead us to believe that EJ "raped" Sami, but they NEVER showed us anything that happened between Sami unbuttoning her sweater and her putting it back on later in the show. And just because Sami says that it was "rape" doesn't necessarily mean that it happened. She has told so many lies in her lifetime, I'm surprised that anyone in Salem believes her. That's kind of like the little boy would cried wolf.

If the writers give me concrete proof that it was rape then that's what I'll believe, but they NEVER did. And then my opinion of EJ will go down a notch or two, but I will never say that he cannot be forgiven for his crimes. You see reformed sex offenders out on the street everyday. How many reformed murders do you see?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list