List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami may not change after all

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami may not change after all

Started by cbrady at 2006/10/24 11:34AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/25 02:57PM, Views: 395, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/24 11:34AM
    Sami may not change after all
    cbrady

Sami did have a point who cant make me change who I am this is why I like her so much. Poor girl has been through so much as a child and teen I can understand why she is the way she is. Marlena shouldd have been more of a mom when she was around instead of a physgolgist to her. Likee to see what she does next

#2   2006/10/24 03:29PM
    Re: Sami may not change after all
    HOOKED

I love Sami she is the best on the show. But I think Marlana did what she had to do as a mom TOUGH LOVE and that is what some "kids" need. I think we will see alot from Sami or at least I hope so.

#3   2006/10/24 04:18PM
    Natalie

Truthfully I dont want Sami to change. Sami will always be Sami. I love her. I just dont like seeing her hurt. Maybe EJ and Sami should be together. I mean they both seem like they know how to get what they want.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/24 04:19PM
    #4   2006/10/25 02:57PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote HOOKED: I love Sami she is the best on the show. But I think Marlana did what she had to do as a mom TOUGH LOVE and that is what some "kids" need. I think we will see alot from Sami or at least I hope so.

or is Marlena thinking poor Carrie. I mean Sami may some mistakes but come on it was still Carrie decision that she has made. I mean nobody forces her and especially not Sami. For she doesn't control Carrie life. I mean stay away from Austin and Carrie will do that. But I do love Sami I mean she knows how to stir up the pot. I mean in soaps they can't be all good characters and as for Marlena I disagree for I think that parents should have let their children their own mistakes because rather or not they like it or not they are going to do that but still but I really don't think that Sami doesn't need her family right now and I do think that parents should love Sami and realize that she is not going to change. As for Will shame on him. I mean I know that he is upset right now but that doesn't mean that he can abandon his mother. I mean Lucas can because they are not married even if they are then that is a different story. But let see Sami do that to Will I mean right now he needs to see his mother as a person and right now I think that it is wrong that Lucas let Will leave.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list