List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12612, Replies: 251
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/03/28 05:43AM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: you know after today I am thinking they are going to give her a free pass.

Who Gabi?

#82   2013/03/28 06:11AM
    Re:
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: you know after today I am thinking they are going to give her a free pass.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gabi did get a free pass but I would be oh so pissed . With most of my favourite characters the writers only stop short at having them stoned but this Gabi's confused reign of terror can slide-please don't let this be the case!

#83   2013/03/28 06:28AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Who Gabi?

Yes Gabs. I was shocked that Sonny sort of thinks now she will if she could let Will be a part of the babies life. I never expected Sonny to tolerate her.

#84   2013/03/28 06:46AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: you know after today I am thinking they are going to give her a free pass.[/quote]

Who Gabi?[/quote]

Yes Gabs. I was shocked that Sonny sort of thinks now she will if she could let Will be a part of the babies life. I never expected Sonny to tolerate her.[/quote]

Yes, Gabi. Do you know how important the baby she is carrying is!!

I love Sonny, he is the SMART one!! Go Chabi!!

#85   2013/03/28 07:08AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

I can't believe what I am about to say...I wish they would bring Melanie back...there I said it (don't feel better tho)
    Since Chad seems to be MIA, that would be the only hope I see....slim to none.
    So Gabi probably will get a freebi

#86   2013/03/28 02:07PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I can't believe what I am about to say...I wish they would bring Melanie back...there I said it (don't feel better tho)

hahahaha first on the recaping someone saying sweet wonderful Victor and now your little joke about wishing Melanie was back. I do agree it would be lovely to see Chad more --maybe she could just drop by and say hey that cow had a fake stalker kidnap me! throw her asssinJAIL. But I doubt it too.

#87   2013/03/28 03:27PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: I can't believe what I am about to say...I wish they would bring Melanie back...there I said it (don't feel better tho)

hahahaha first on the recaping someone saying sweet wonderful Victor and now your little joke about wishing Melanie was back. I do agree it would be lovely to see Chad more --maybe she could just drop by and say hey that cow had a fake stalker kidnap me! throw her asssinJAIL. But I doubt it too.

cough, choke, spitting out my tea.....LOL

You forget....Gabi is carrying a Dimera baby, grandbaby....LOL

#88   2013/03/29 03:38AM
    Re:
    annabannana

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I'm confused, how is this a Dimera baby?

#89   2013/03/29 05:35AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote annabannana:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

On

I'm confused, how is this a Dimera baby?

Once they are connected they never can undo this --Kate is Will's grandma-she was married to Stefano, he liked Will ---and let's not forget that EJ and Sami are together and we all think marriage is going to come shortly down the road, Will is Sami's son, so it will be EJ's stepgrandchild.

#90   2013/03/29 05:41AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Or they make it Chad's...hey, could happen...especially since Gabi didn't want a pat test done.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list