List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12387, Replies: 251
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/03/04 09:12AM
    Re:
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012: I agree Sami did not tell Rafe in the beginning that Will wanted full custody. She said she wants Will in baby's life. Rafe got ignorant with Sami as usual and Sami said i f they try to keep him away he can file for full custody and could lose cause Nicks jail find etc. Rafe went and told told Gabi Will can sue for full custody nick could hurt het chances. Nick overheard and his plot thickened. So really Rafe not telling Gabi exactly what Sami said started the ball rolling faster. This is not Sami's fault it actually Rafe's and his anger toward Sami cause she hurt the widdle baby's pride by dumping him for Ej.

and so who is actually to blame for all this escalating to this point!? let's point the finger at Rafe!

#72   2013/03/04 09:43AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Rafe is partially responsible, everytime he had a confrontation with Sami he would run to Gabi and twist her words.

the whole thing has been blown out of proportion by Sami and Rafe.

If anyone took the time to talk to Will most of this could've been avoided.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/04 09:44AM
    #73   2013/03/05 05:21AM
    Re:
    lpcb

You all are forgettting, Nicks' agenda. He wanted to be the father from day one and Will out of it, he has used everyone to get what he wants. He's not telling Gabi the truth, not that she would care, she wants Will gone as well. Just her and Nick, yuck.

#74   2013/03/05 06:19AM
    Re:
    IheartWilSon

Quote lpcb: You all are forgettting, Nicks' agenda. He wanted to be the father from day one and Will out of it, he has used everyone to get what he wants. He's not telling Gabi the truth, not that she would care, she wants Will gone as well. Just her and Nick, yuck.

I think Gabi is fine w/ Will in the baby's life. Nick is controlling her. Even Sonny now knows this now. If she finds out Nick's motives she will be upset. Recently she again questioned his views on homosexality. He lied to her again.

#75   2013/03/05 07:34AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Quote lpcb: You all are forgettting, Nicks' agenda. He wanted to be the father from day one and Will out of it, he has used everyone to get what he wants. He's not telling Gabi the truth, not that she would care, she wants Will gone as well. Just her and Nick, yuck.

I'm not forgetting that part at all. We're talking about Sami's role and how Nick is using her as an excuse for what he's doing.

#76   2013/03/06 10:36AM
    Re:
    napangel

I am confused, exactly how much does Sami know about what Gabi did last summer??? I thought EJ told her it "pains" him to not be able to tell her....so what exactly does she really know??

#77   2013/03/06 10:42AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

She only knows that Gabi did something that could send her to prison.

#78   2013/03/06 10:47AM
    Re:
    napangel

thank you!! i thought maybe I missed something! Perhaps when EJ stepped out of the room, he called Chad and secretly put him to work!!

#79   2013/03/06 10:52AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

You just know that something happened when EJ stepped out of the room - I hope we find out soon what it was.

#80   2013/03/27 07:20PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

you know after today I am thinking they are going to give her a free pass.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list