List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12065, Replies: 251
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/03/02 11:58PM
    Re:
    joliemaman

Quote Jen821: Sami says to Nick who was threatening her today! Go Sami!! It was the best line on the show. Loved how Sami put Nick in his place! Go Sami!!

If Sammi had been with encouraging will to exercise his rights as a father instead of pushing and bullying him to push and bully Gabbi he would't be in this situation. Once she started on about taking the baby from Gabbi where did think this would go?? She still wants to take the baby from her mother. What Gabbi did was NO worse than Will trying to murder EJ. I totally disagree with what Nick is doing but Sammi is creating this entire situation and making it a million times worse. I think Will won't want his daughter raised in all the craziness.

#62   2013/03/03 12:13AM
    Re:
    joliemaman

If Sammi had been conten with encouraging will to exercise his rights as a father instead of pushing and bullying him to push and bully Gabbi he would't be in this situation. Once she started on about taking the baby from Gabbi where did think this would go?? She still wants to take the baby from her mother. What Gabbi did was NO worse than Will trying to murder EJ or Sami herself who has lets see: Shot EJ in the head (attempted murder) kidnapped babies, lied about paternity, pretended babies died, drugged men and slept with them to get pregnant, lied about baby's paternity to break up a marriage, etc etc. If her daddy wasn't the police chief Sammi would have been locked up years ago. Funny how she forgets! I totally disagree with what Nick is doing but Sammi is creating this entire situation and making it a million times worse. I think Will won't want his daughter raised in all the craziness. Spoilers say that Gabbi gets freaked out by Nick's possessiveness. I think they'll split up but Sammi will still try to steal that baby. Funny how Sammi will rip and infant from her mother's arms but is determined Will should have his rights. They both deserve to raise their child. Crazy Nick needs to go. Rafe or someone maybe Will needs to stand up for Gabby and her rights too. Will isn't the only parent here!!!!

#63   2013/03/03 12:40AM
    Re:
    ejami2012

Sami suspected from the begining that nick does not want Will the babys life at all. She wanted that paternity test so its in writing Will is the dad. Sami only wanted Will be in his child's life she didn't say anything about full custody until Nick threatened Will. yes Sami may be over doing it but she is protecting her sons rights. Nick is using Sami as scapegoat for his original plan. He doesn't want Will in the babys life. He overheard Lucas and Will talking bout him shooting Ej that started hix master plan this was even before Sami interferred it was right after Will confessed he was the father snf he left the church. Sami had nothing to do with it them. Now once Sami got involved Nick is smart he wants Sami find out the picture cause she was catching on. Nick does not want Will in the babys life cause he's gay that the one and only reason. Hrs cunning crazy but hes smart. He's gonna lose in the end. Sami has been right all along and every one knows now.

#64   2013/03/03 06:36AM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote joliemaman:
    Quote Jen821: Sami says to Nick who was threatening her today! Go Sami!! It was the best line on the show. Loved how Sami put Nick in his place! Go Sami!!

If Sammi had been with encouraging will to exercise his rights as a father instead of pushing and bullying him to push and bully Gabbi he would't be in this situation. Once she started on about taking the baby from Gabbi where did think this would go?? She still wants to take the baby from her mother. What Gabbi did was NO worse than Will trying to murder EJ. I totally disagree with what Nick is doing but Sammi is creating this entire situation and making it a million times worse. I think Will won't want his daughter raised in all the craziness.

Nick always had agenda and Will was never apart of it.

Sami did not start anything it was already in the works.

#65   2013/03/03 08:22AM
    Re:
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote joliemaman:

Sami did not start anything it was already in the works

yes

#66   2013/03/03 04:49PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote joliemaman:

yes

You're right, Sharon n nic

#67   2013/03/04 06:29AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote joliemaman:

yes

You're right, Sharon n nic

And if only those idiots who got the blackmail text would have consulted her then maybe this wouldn't have esculated to this point. Nick has been planning this from the moment he heard she was pregnant. He probably thought it was Chad's and hoped to screw him over first.

#68   2013/03/04 07:39AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Quote stjarnaSchemers vs lunatic... endgame= lunatic dead or asylum

sounds like an awesome season of Big Brother.

#69   2013/03/04 07:42AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Quote joliemaman:

Not true - Sami doesn't want to take the child from Gabi - she wants to protect Will's rights as the father - Rafe is the one who twisted her words and then told Gabi that Sami was pushing Will for custody - everyone has been assuming so much without so much as asking Will one question.

None of this is Sami's fault - Nick has wanted Will out of the baby's life from the moment he found out "Gayboy" was the father. Sami was just a good excuse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/04 07:42AM
    #70   2013/03/04 07:54AM
    Re:
    ejami2012

I agree Sami did not tell Rafe in the beginning that Will wanted full custody. She said she wants Will in baby's life. Rafe got ignorant with Sami as usual and Sami said i f they try to keep him away he can file for full custody and could lose cause Nicks jail find etc. Rafe went and told told Gabi Will can sue for full custody nick could hurt het chances. Nick overheard and his plot thickened. So really Rafe not telling Gabi exactly what Sami said started the ball rolling faster. This is not Sami's fault it actually Rafe's and his anger toward Sami cause she hurt the widdle baby's pride by dumping him for Ej.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list