List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11926, Replies: 251
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/03/02 11:02AM
    Re:
    lpcb

Quote stjarna: I wonder, will Kate go along with Nick after this

I'm disappointed with kate, she's not really standing up for Will like I thought she would. She goes to great lengths to protect her children, yet seems to let Rafe take the lead on course of action, with this situation. what is up with that.

#52   2013/03/02 11:14AM
    Re:
    TeamEjami

Quote lpcb:

I'm disappointed with kate, she's not really standing up for Will like I thought she would. She goes to great lengths to protect her children, yet seems to let Rafe take the lead on course of action, with this situation. what is up with that.

So true! I think it's because it's going to be Ejami to the rescue in this storyline. At least I hope so. Since Will is useless!

#53   2013/03/02 11:18AM
    Re:
    lpcb

Quote TeamEjami:
    Quote lpcb:

So true! I think it's because it's going to be Ejami to the rescue in this storyline. At least I hope so. Since Will is useless!

So utterly useless.

#54   2013/03/02 12:29PM
    Re:
    J.K.

Quote TeamEjami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

lol!

He did say don't underestimate me -I doubt he will because he likes to play the card 'I went to prison for you'. Once again I wish these people would realize that Sami isn't the bad guy here and pull together and bring down Nick!

So sick of Will blaming Sami for everything! Don't he and Lucas remember that they got that anonymous text way before Sami "caused" Gaby's premature labor? ARG so infuriating!!!
    Nick is so hateful!

Well that would require them using their brains which are mush at the moment. Blaming Sami is just easier. Can't face that fact that this is actually their fault. Sami is on a mission to save Will. They need to join her cause and quit whinning.

I felt along along Gabi needed to suffer the consequences of her action. I don't buy the helpless victim we see today.
    Sonny and Chad need to man up here. Will needs to know. Chad would only serve a short if any time for assult. Gabi and Nick would go away for along time. Hope to see that happen and soon. Then will can see Rafe be put in his place, What is with his moral grounds against Sami. He backed his sister much like Sami is backing Will. But it is ok for him not Sami come on.

#55   2013/03/02 12:31PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote lpcb:
    Quote TeamEjami:
    Quote lpcb:

So utterly useless.

The only time he showed a back bone, was when he was blackmailing EJ.

Sonny was doing most of the talking so hopefully Will listen's to Sonny.

#56   2013/03/02 12:33PM
    Re:
    J.K.

Quote lpcb:

can't wait to see what she will do when Nick's blackmail scheme comes to light. Nick is a rookie. He really shouldn't win against the Ej Kate Lucas Sami squad. It will be a real dissapointment to me if he does.

#57   2013/03/02 12:37PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote J.K.:
    Quote lpcb:

can't wait to see what she will do when Nick's blackmail scheme comes to light. Nick is a rookie. He really shouldn't win against the Ej Kate Lucas Sami squad. It will be a real dissapointment to me if he does.

Nick is "nuts" smart.

But against those season pros, I think he'll go down!

#58   2013/03/02 01:01PM
    Re:
    stjarna

Quote J.K.:
    Quote lpcb:

Schemers vs lunatic... endgame= lunatic dead or asylum

#59   2013/03/02 02:36PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote lpcb:
    Quote TeamEjami:
    Quote lpcb:

So utterly useless.

I think he's afraid of what actually would happen if Nick went to the police!

#60   2013/03/02 02:40PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote J.K.:
    Quote lpcb:

Schemers vs lunatic... endgame= lunatic dead or asylum

He'll pay his price when the timing is Ejami...... i mean right

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list