List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12319, Replies: 251
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/03/01 03:11PM
    Re:
    Kbeaks

wow! lots happened in a few short months! I want to go back and watch what I missed!

#42   2013/03/01 04:20PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote Kbeaks: wow! lots happened in a few short months! I want to go back and watch what I missed!

Please do, and join us in Ejami seventh heaven

#43   2013/03/01 04:58PM
    Re:
    ejami2012

Let's see the difference Will was 14 shot Ej.
    Gabi invented and paid a stalker...knew Mel was being held against her Wii. Gabi kept in contact with kidnapper. Gabi knew Mel was in tunnels being held capitive kept quiet. Kidnapper set if an explosion that results in the death of two Salem residents and lots of destruction to Salem .
    "Si called good guy" Rafe knows everything .Gabi did. Sonny knows Justin knows chad and Ej and of course Gabi told nick do after chad beat him up he had the contract drawn thru Justin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/01 05:01PM
    #44   2013/03/01 05:30PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote J.K.:
    Quote Kbeaks: I have missed almost a year of the show....what exactly did Gaby do?

Went on a campaigne to win Chad from Melanie and paid a physco to pretend to be her stocker that resulting in moving in with Chad. Then when said physco actually kidnapped Melanie Gabi found out and knowing everyone was looking for Melanie she with held the info from the police. Chad found out.
    Then when Nick showed up on parole Chad fearing for Melanie beat Nick up and Nick said he would not press charges if Chad would sign a contract saying he would never tell anyone Gabi was free. Rafe also know what his precious little sister did.

adding here also the kidnapper took melanie in Salem tunnels holding her captive Gabi knew kept quiet. The kidnapper lit s match gas was leaking Mel knew and it ultimatley caused the days daysaster in July where jack and bradys fiance were killed. If Gabi would gave told the explosion probably would not have happened. So she can be indirectly charged in jack and Madison murder and accesory to kidnapping

Such a sweetheart sometimes I wonder why I want that wixen to be with Chad!? Oh, I just do

I do too!

#45   2013/03/01 05:32PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Kbeaks: wow! lots happened in a few short months! I want to go back and watch what I missed!

Please do, and join us in Ejami seventh heaven

I'm already in EJAMI fifteenth heaven!

#46   2013/03/02 03:47AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

lol!

He did say don't underestimate me -I doubt he will because he likes to play the card 'I went to prison for you'. Once again I wish these people would realize that Sami isn't the bad guy here and pull together and bring down Nick!

#47   2013/03/02 04:38AM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

lol!

He did say don't underestimate me -I doubt he will because he likes to play the card 'I went to prison for you'. Once again I wish these people would realize that Sami isn't the bad guy here and pull together and bring down Nick!

i think EJ and Sonny are the only smart ones there....

#48   2013/03/02 07:07AM
    Re:
    lpcb

Quote allmylovingdays:

lol!

i think EJ and Sonny are the only smart ones there....

Agreed!

#49   2013/03/02 10:22AM
    Re:
    TeamEjami

Quote allmylovingdays:

lol!

So sick of Will blaming Sami for everything! Don't he and Lucas remember that they got that anonymous text way before Sami "caused" Gaby's premature labor? ARG so infuriating!!!
    Nick is so hateful!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 10:23AM
    #50   2013/03/02 10:43AM
    Re:
    stjarna

I wonder, will Kate go along with Nick after this

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list